ASK TRACY---Checking in at the Terminal

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Yes, I know the cruise is 9 months away, but when I think of a question, I have to ask it. I am a Castaway Club member of course, but my friend/roomie is not. Can we both check in at the Castaway Club desk, or just me? Since Hope has never been on a cruise before, I wouldn't want to leave her by herself in the terminal. Not that she isn't able to handle the check in, but I just didn't want to get separated right away.

Thank you,

Kim

Yes, I know the cruise is 9 months away, but when I think of a question, I have to ask it. I am a Castaway Club member of course, but my friend/roomie is not. Can we both check in at the Castaway Club desk, or just me? Since Hope has never been on a cruise before, I wouldn't want to leave her by herself in the terminal. Not that she isn't able to handle the check in, but I just didn't want to get separated right away.

Thank you,

Kim

Hi Kim,

You can and should both check in at the Castaway Club desk. If you have cruised more than ten times, you can check in with the Platinum Castaway Club members, otherwise, you will check in with the regular Castaway Club line. For check in purpose (as well as the gift purpose), DCL goes by the highest level in the stateroom (if you are linked with other rooms that have a higher level, that does not count).

Everyone should keep in mind however that only one of you needs to stand in line, provided they have everyone in the room's documentation. You can all stand in line, but it's not required.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter