At last check...there were 28 on the Tour...Are YOU going???

wdwtheplacetobe

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes....
We made Plane Reservations for Oct 1 to 8, 2019....Amalfi Coast.

After the trip, we are scheduled to visit our first ABD Guide in Barcelona, Spain!

Would Love to hear from others that are going on this Date.

Alacrity and wdwtheplacetobe
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thank you. I had worried as I saw an earlier thread that one tour (completely different than the one I'm on) was cancelled due to lack of participation.

The Barcelona short excursion before our Med cruise. I noticed the one after ours was waitlist, then 2 weeks ago, the waitlist was taken away and it is back on for purchase.

The Barcelona short excursion before our Med cruise. I noticed the one after ours was waitlist, then 2 weeks ago, the waitlist was taken away and it is back on for purchase.
I know a few of the Guides you might have, if you get any of them, you're gonna love them, too. But most people on this thread could probably say that!

I noted that you're visiting one after the Amalfi coast, that says a lot about the quality of people that are guides. This will be our first ABD. I'm already preparing for a new Disney addiction.

We made Plane Reservations for Oct 1 to 8, 2019....Amalfi Coast.

After the trip, we are scheduled to visit our first ABD Guide in Barcelona, Spain!

Would Love to hear from others that are going on this Date.

Alacrity and wdwtheplacetobe
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

How do you plan to get from the Amalfi Coast ( Naples or Sorrento ) to Barcelona ?

Where do you fly from to go to USA ?

This would be another 2 days travel time

How do you plan to get from the Amalfi Coast ( Naples or Sorrento ) to Barcelona ?

Where do you fly from to go to USA ?

This would be another 2 days travel time
We are going after the Tour to Barcelona for a couple more days. The Tour ends in Florence. So...we will take Vueling from Florence to Barcelona. So...we will leave Europe to go home from Barcelona on Friday.

Thank you,

For those who do not know
Vueling is a Spanish Airline

Just make sure of your Luggage weights And BUY for overweight case before you check in & save money

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter