At WDW Now - Used GAD Fastpass for Epcot & DHS

That reassures me that I've made the right plan. We'll have 6 park days and 5 vouchers. We will not be using a voucher at AK! We'll use them for our DHS, 2 Epcot, and 2 MK days. :)

Why won't it work? There have been reports of people getting up to 10.

Oh that would be wonderful if they would do that for us! We'll be a group of 10 but only my son and I have vouchers (what can I say - I tried to get some of the others to volunteer :sad2:). I'll ask and, if we get 10 - great! - and if not, well, "I told you to volunteer" will be my mantra for that day! :laughing:

We were at AK today - we have been saving our GAD vouchers for Mon, Tues & Wed when crowd levels SOAR so we hoofed it the old fashioned way yesterday & today. The AK park opened at 8 but we didn't get there until 8:30. We did fine w/o them. We grabbed FP's for EE and then rode EE 2x standby & moved on, saving the FP. But the return time was early (like 9:30) so at 9:30 we got FP's for Dinosaur & did standby for the Safari (only a 10 min wait at like 10 or 10:30). The return time for Dinosaur was 10:30 so we snagged FP's for Kali while we used our FP for EE then we did Kali & Dinosaur. There were no FP's for Primevil Whirl at all today. We did not do ITTBAB and they were not using the FPs EXCEPT the machine for special fastpasses was uncovered...but the wait was only 5 or 10 min.

Any more reports of being able to use the vouchers later on in the day?? We have to do HS later tomorrow (Fantasmic pkg dinner at 3:55). We will not want to be there EARLY EARLY...planning on a late nite tonight at MK...just wondered if anybody else has gone & redeemed vouchers after 11:00 in the past couple of days?!:confused3

Any more reports of being able to use the vouchers later on in the day?? We have to do HS later tomorrow (Fantasmic pkg dinner at 3:55). We will not want to be there EARLY EARLY...planning on a late nite tonight at MK...just wondered if anybody else has gone & redeemed vouchers after 11:00 in the past couple of days?!:confused3

We used our GAD voucher for FP at 5PM Sat 3/20 at MK

We used our GAD fp at the Studios today. It was a Godsend. We were able to avoid the initial Toy Story Mania rush and take it easy.

We arrived right before rope drop and went straight to RnRC. My DH and boys rode stand by while I grabbed a rider switch and some FPs. They then rode Tower. We moved to GMR and then had an early lunch. We rode Toy Story with the GAD fp then went to animation academy. We rode Toy Story again (175 min wait, no fp) then made our way to Star Tours. We finished our early day with a second ride on RnRC.

We handed out 14 fp for Star Tours (60 min wait) and 6 fp for Toy Story. It was a great morning. Our longest wait was Great Movie ride at 15 min. The crowds were nuts!

I was surprised that Indiana Jones was not listed as one of the Daisy attractions. Do they not have FP for this anymore?? I thought we got one a few years back when we won a Dream FP for the year of a Million Dreams.

I was surprised that Indiana Jones was not listed as one of the Daisy attractions. Do they not have FP for this anymore?? I thought we got one a few years back when we won a Dream FP for the year of a Million Dreams.

They don't always use Fastpass, but it is still available if they decide to use it. It is still listed as a FASTPASS attraction though.

Ironically, Lights Motors Action is a Daisy attraction, yet hasn't used FP in quite a while and isn't listed as a FASTPASS attraction.

They don't always use Fastpass, but it is still available if they decide to use it. It is still listed as a FASTPASS attraction though.

Ironically, Lights Motors Action is a Daisy attraction, yet hasn't used FP in quite a while and isn't listed as a FASTPASS attraction.

Thanks. I thought it was odd.

Mickey Flyers, saw your post, you were successful in using your GAD fastpass today, a blackout day? Great news! Was there any issue?

Mickey Fliers,
I was also wondering if it was still 3 Donalds and 3 Daisys or did they lessen the amount for the blackout dates?
We'll be there next week and are planning on using our vouchers for FPs.
Thanks!

Can someone please explain something to me:

I am volunteering and will exchange the voucher for the FP option. My daughter will not have volunteered and so only I will have a voucher. I understand that the pass will be goodfor both of us.
What I do not understand is this: Will the voucher be good for only one park or can I use it first at Epcot, then the next day at HS?
Is a single voucher a FP at only one park or does the same voucher get reused?

Can someone please explain something to me:

I am volunteering and will exchange the voucher for the FP option. My daughter will not have volunteered and so only I will have a voucher. I understand that the pass will be goodfor both of us.
What I do not understand is this: Will the voucher be good for only one park or can I use it first at Epcot, then the next day at HS?
Is a single voucher a FP at only one park or does the same voucher get reused?

You can only use a voucher once. After that it is useless.

The Fastpass Exchange Cards are only good at the park you got them, on the day you got them.

You can only use a voucher once. After that it is useless.

The Fastpass Exchange Cards are only good at the park you got them, on the day you got them.

Thank you! I will plan accordingly.

Yes, although the six could actually be variable. For the Birthday program, it varied from 2-4 per group (that is, 4-8 total).

OMG I'm so confused! So the TWO of us each have a voucher ... when ONE of us redeems for a FP, the 2 of us will get FP for the mj rides of park OR will we get the max # of FP as if we are a party of 6? In other words, even though there are 2 of us in our party, can we get more FP as if we were a party of 6? Does that make sense on how I asked the question???

OMG I'm so confused! So the TWO of us each have a voucher ... when ONE of us redeems for a FP, the 2 of us will get FP for EACH of us or will we get the ALL of the FP as if we were a party of 6? Does that make sense on how I asked the question???

When ONE of you turns in a voucher, but both are present with your park tickets, you will EACH get a Fastpass Exchange Card. You will not get more than one per person.

Each card has "Fastpass credits" on it - 3 Donald and 3 Daisy credits (or however many that day, but they seem to be sticking hard to it being 3 each). Each credit is worth one instant Fastpass at the appropriate attraction.

Each card has "Fastpass credits" on it - 3 Donald and 3 Daisy credits (or however many that day, but they seem to be sticking hard to it being 3 each). Each credit is worth one instant Fastpass at the appropriate attraction.

So i can use 3 credits = 3 FP for EACH attration? What's the difference bt Donald & Daisy? I'm sorry, I'm a little slow - I just want to make sure I understand before I get there & am really lost! Thanks!

So i can use 3 credits = 3 FP for EACH attration? What's the difference bt Donald & Daisy? I'm sorry, I'm a little slow - I just want to make sure I understand before I get there & am really lost! Thanks!

Read this for what Donald and Daisy are:

Give A Day Fastpass.

You get three Donald credits TOTAL. Which means you can get three Fastpasses in TOTAL at Donald attractions.

Say you at Epcot. There are only two Donald attractions: Soarin' and Test Track. You can get three Soarin' FPs, or two Soarin' and one TT, or one Soarin' and two TT, or three TT. Whatever combo you want.

Read this for what Donald and Daisy are:

Give A Day Fastpass.

You get three Donald credits TOTAL. Which means you can get three Fastpasses in TOTAL at Donald attractions.

Say you at Epcot. There are only two Donald attractions: Soarin' and Test Track. You can get three Soarin' FPs, or two Soarin' and one TT, or one Soarin' and two TT, or three TT. Whatever combo you want.

THANK YOU!!! i GOT IT NOW!

Don't worry, you won't be confused when you actually use them at the park. When you turn in your GAD certificate, they give you the FP's and also a piece of paper that tells you which rides are Donald, Daisy, and how many FP's you get for each. It spells it out very clearly... :)

We just got back from WDW. We had participated in the volunteer program. Since we already had multi-day tickets, we got the fast pass exchange cards. That was fantastic!! No waiting to use your fastpass. It was worth a few hours of sweating. All 4 of my family members participated so we got 4 exchanges cards. We used 1 in each of the parks. I really hope they do something like this again before our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter