At what point would you do your VIP tour

You sound like us! We also go for 14 nights each year with 10 park days (and 2 or 3 universal ones) and weve done the vip tour a few times. We like to do it at the very start of our trip, so we’re more energetic and excited, and it sort of sets the tone for the whole trip. We usually do it before our late morning Epcot WS day so we can sleep in the next day.
Yes that is us. Now I’m leaning more toward the beginning of the trip. I like that idea- setting the tone for the trip. I mean what better way to start off. Hmmm.

We’re doing 11 nights with 9 park days in May/June. We arrive late on Wednesday and are looking at doing it the following Wednesday. Two reasons for our timing. One, the price goes up to $750/hr the Fri-Tues at the start of our trip. Two, by the second Wednesday we will have been to all the parks once and if we were not able to get on everything we wanted or had issues in a specific park, we can adjust our VIP schedule.

Say whaaaaaat? What am I paying all that money for? I can get on all the other rides. Ugh. With all the new stuff coming we were hoping to ensure getting on everything.
-Ratatouille
-Tron 🤷🏻‍♂️
-Mickey and Minnie
-etc.
I guess we do a little reverse shuffle. Make sure we get on the stuff not included ahead of time.
Did you do your vip earlier or later in the trip?
I believe as of right now, Rise is the only ride that isn't included but we won't know about Ratatouille or Tron until they open.

I've only done a VIP trip in my dreams! Not in my budget.

IF I was able to do a VIP tour I would do it early in our trip before the magic wears off. We normally go for 9 nights and the first few days are the ones that hold the most magic for the rides. Even though we've ridden them often over the years, there is still something about riding them afresh on a trip! I would feel like I was getting more bang for my buck if I did the VIP trip earlier in my trip. But, that's just me. :)

We are going next week for a short 4 night trip. My son has graciously booked and paid for a VIP guide for the trip. His children are 11,9 and 6. It will be our first trip back since last year. We are doing the tour on our second day. He just told the children about it the other day and they are very excited. I am a retired cast member and will only have 3 of my comp tickets to use, so I will be able to enjoy a nice cabana at our hotel, the Grand Floridian after running around with the tour! Good thing my husband is retired military and qualified for the salute tickets!

We are going next week for a short 4 night trip. My son has graciously booked and paid for a VIP guide for the trip. His children are 11,9 and 6. It will be our first trip back since last year. We are doing the tour on our second day. He just told the children about it the other day and they are very excited. I am a retired cast member and will only have 3 of my comp tickets to use, so I will be able to enjoy a nice cabana at our hotel, the Grand Floridian after running around with the tour! Good thing my husband is retired military and qualified for the salute tickets!
That is going to be a great trip. Enjoy!

I would go end of trip. Once you don’t wait in line. It is hard to wait.
Facebook has people looking to share tours. If you were willing to split a second day with another family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter