• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Attention pumpkin spice and/or donut fans!

BlovesC

home is where the Yeti is
Don't say "it's too early for this" when we've already had the first MNSSHP! If Mickey says it's FALL SEASON, then who are we to argue! 😂

Anyway, Krispy Kreme released their pumpkin spice donut line! Pumpkin glazed original, pumpkin cake donut, pumpkin cheesecake, and pumpkin spice maple pecan.

pumpkin.jpg

Our reviews ranked in order of preference!

1) Pumpkin Original Glazed - 10/10. STRAIGHT FIRE. It's just like the beloved OG glazed, but with a subtle little kiss of warm fall spice that makes it dangerously addictive.

2) Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl - 9/10. A surprise hit! We always tend to feel that the more krispy kreme does to a donut, the worse it gets, but we were pleasantly surprised to discover these were not FILLED donuts. It's the pumpkin glazed donut with swirls of tangy cheesecake frosting on top, which they managed to make not too sweet overall and actually delicious!

3) Pumpkin Cake Donut - 8/10. Not bad by any means, just doesn't quite hold up to the yeasty goodness of the OG. Not nearly as dry as most cake donuts though, it's moist and rich with what we felt was the most 'concentrated' pumpkin flavor of the four.

4) Pumpkin Spice Maple Pecan - 7/10. Just a slight case of doing too much; the texture is great with the added crunch from the pecans, but it's a little too cloyingly sweet overall.

If your family loves fall (and krispy kreme donuts...NEVER dunkin - shots fired!) as much as we do, highly recommend having your own pumpkin donut tasting party :goodvibes

I saw those at the grocery store this morning. I don’t like pumpkin or pumpkin spice, but they look festive.

Don't say "it's too early for this" when we've already had the first MNSSHP! If Mickey says it's FALL SEASON, then who are we to argue! 😂

Anyway, Krispy Kreme released their pumpkin spice donut line! Pumpkin glazed original, pumpkin cake donut, pumpkin cheesecake, and pumpkin spice maple pecan.

View attachment 785059

Our reviews ranked in order of preference!

1) Pumpkin Original Glazed - 10/10. STRAIGHT FIRE. It's just like the beloved OG glazed, but with a subtle little kiss of warm fall spice that makes it dangerously addictive.

2) Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl - 9/10. A surprise hit! We always tend to feel that the more krispy kreme does to a donut, the worse it gets, but we were pleasantly surprised to discover these were not FILLED donuts. It's the pumpkin glazed donut with swirls of tangy cheesecake frosting on top, which they managed to make not too sweet overall and actually delicious!

3) Pumpkin Cake Donut - 8/10. Not bad by any means, just doesn't quite hold up to the yeasty goodness of the OG. Not nearly as dry as most cake donuts though, it's moist and rich with what we felt was the most 'concentrated' pumpkin flavor of the four.

4) Pumpkin Spice Maple Pecan - 7/10. Just a slight case of doing too much; the texture is great with the added crunch from the pecans, but it's a little too cloyingly sweet overall.

If your family loves fall (and krispy kreme donuts...NEVER dunkin - shots fired!) as much as we do, highly recommend having your own pumpkin donut tasting party :goodvibes
My closest KK is in NYC but I'd consider making the trip for these. And even though I live in Massachusetts, I agree with you on Dunkin', Tim Hortons or KK all the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter