Attractions for boys 4 and 6?

padams

<font color=darkorchid>Hey, I've never posted on a
In June, DH has a convention at WDW. We have been to WDW for the past 3 years in February and have been fortunate to escape the heat and crowds. On these trips, we have never left WDW. In June, I am thinking that it would be fun for DSs ages 4 and 6 to see some of the other attractions in Orlando. What attractions in the Orlando area would be fun for us to see (or fun places to eat)? We will have a rental car so transportation is not an issue. DH will be mostly working this trip so it's just mom and the boys. Thanks for any replies.b

There is a pirate's dinner theater in orlando --I haven't been to it yet but I plan to take my 6 year old in august.

Thanks for the suggestions, they should fill our time with fun. DSs love animals, especially alligators, as well as pirates.

We took our sons 2,and 8 to the Pirates Dinner Show in Nov.We all loved it! The boys loved the show!

Natalie

Thumbs up for Gatorland. The boys will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter