Aug. 21, 2004 Eastern Magic check in list

disney3144

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Wears ruby slipp
This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, and it will also be our Honeymoon. I am just doing an early check in to see who's going. We had an awesome group for our last cruise, hopefully we will again.

Jennifer

Hi,

We were on the 8/16 Western and will be returning for the 8/21 Eastern next year.

Seems that some of our companions are traveling in Sept. next year. Maybe they will change their minds and join us again next year... :-)

Aug. 21, 2004 Eastern Magic check in list

Having done two Western Caribbean Magic cruises, we are SO looking forward to the new Eastern itinerary.

Jennifer, at the Dis meet onboard the Magic we'll most certainly have to include a champagne toast to the lovely new bride and her dashing groom - Mr. & Mrs. disney3144...

8-21-04 Add Us On!!!

While on our 8-23-03 cruise last week, we rebooked for 8-21-04 next summer, and plan on keeping that date as long as nothing major happens between now and then. This will also be our second "MAGICal" cruise, and I know to keep my glasses off next time I go Banana Boat Riding!!!

I need to change my coundown clock, and also get started typing my TR up, I have it sitting here beside me, just have to get motivated to start typing it in, it's 15 pages of handwritten notes!!!

While on our 8-23-03 cruise last week, we rebooked for 8-21-04 next summer, and plan on keeping that date as long as nothing major happens between now and then.

Sorry Andy - you're not allowed to change...

PS - You look quite at home on that verandah!

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad

Jennifer, at the Dis meet onboard the Magic we'll most certainly have to include a champagne toast to the lovely new bride and her dashing groom - Mr. & Mrs. disney3144...

Thank you BD, that sounds nice.

Jennifer

Be still my heart.....

I can't believe that we will have both BD and Verandah man on the same cruise.

WOW. This just adds to the excitement. But August 04 does seem soooooo far away!

Now if we could just convince the Three Circles to change their date!!!!! the trip would be complete. :-)

:D :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We also booked 8/21 eastern while on the 8/16 western this year. Probably ran into a lot of you, but didn't notice (sorry). Maybe next year (DH, DW, DS (6then), DD (10then) and DGrandpa (too old to say) we will make the board meets.

Well Jennifer -

Sarah has been most upbeat in convincing Donald and I to join you all. If I have my way (and my pocketbook opens up), I can almost for certain say we will be joining you.

Maybe this time we'll even make it to brunch! :D

Originally posted by Maleficent59
LOL!!! Pesky is more like it! :) Can't wait to see you!!

Pesky, but very sweet!!! BTW, I have my new glasses on, YEAH!!!

DH and I discussed a cruise. I did some research...and booked the August 21, 2004 Magic cruise. Then I really started to explore this board....and I found all of you guys (and gals)!!

I was hesitant to post at first, because you all seem to know each other so well....so I hope to get to know you all, too! My daughters will be 9 and 11 next summer, and I am hoping to hook them up with some online friends before our trip. Please let me know if you have children that are interested.

I can't wait to add my countdown clock and start PLANNING!

Welcome lalapodip! A number of us were "strangers" before the 8/16/03 cruise. We were very fortunate to have met such wonderful people during our cruise!

There are a number of children around your DD's ages on this sailing. Our DD will be 8 next year. Send us an email!

-Sarah

Originally posted by Marcotta
Well Jennifer -

Sarah has been most upbeat in convincing Donald and I to join you all. If I have my way (and my pocketbook opens up), I can almost for certain say we will be joining you.

Maybe this time we'll even make it to brunch! :D

That would be great to have you guys onboard!!! We will definately have to make up that brunch that we missed!

Welcome to the DIS lalapodip. This is a great group of people here on this board. Will this be your 1st Disney cruise? If s, your going to love it. They are not joking when they say its addicting.
And planning is half the fun.
;)
Jennifer

Yes, this WILL be our first Disney cruise. :D It is so exciting to plan for something new. We started thinking about the cruise in April, but it was way too expensive to go this summer (the Fairytale Package "forced" us to go to WDW instead...)! I was pleasantly surprised when I priced out next August. I can't wait to MEET everyone - here on the boards, and on board the Magic. Okay, okay, I went a little overboard on the puns... please forgive me??:rolleyes:

lalapodip...that's great, glad you could join us on 8/21. I actually have 2 boys that will be 9 & 12 next year, but we are not bringing them this time. ;) They had the time of their lives though when we went on 8/16. There is so much for everyone to do, I hardly even seen my children. Your family is going to have a blast!!

Jennifer

Originally posted by lalapodip
DH and I discussed a cruise. I did some research...and booked the August 21, 2004 Magic cruise. Then I really started to explore this board....and I found all of you guys (and gals)!!

I was hesitant to post at first, because you all seem to know each other so well....so I hope to get to know you all, too! My daughters will be 9 and 11 next summer, and I am hoping to hook them up with some online friends before our trip. Please let me know if you have children that are interested.

I can't wait to add my countdown clock and start PLANNING!

My daugher will be 10 next summer and had a blast this August. If there is a way to get in touch, I am sure she would be happy to fill your girls in on what to expect

We have not booked yet, but are planning on sailing on the 8/21 cruise next year. We are DVC members using points so we can't book till later this month. We have a DS who will be 12 and a DD who will turn 10 during the cruise. We have sailed on the Magic twice before, 7 day eastern in 2002 and 4 day in 2000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter