August 18, 2010...Can't wait for the MAGICal Mediterranean!!!

Just ate at Macaroni Grill for dinner Italy has nothing to worry about!!! We talked about everyone at dinner. We miss everyone!!!!!

Just ate at Macaroni Grill for dinner Italy has nothing to worry about!!! We talked about everyone at dinner. We miss everyone!!!!!

We miss you too. It is looking more like we will be joining you in April. I originally thought that my parents would go with us in August.....but they don't want to do a 5 night cruise and the price was really high when I booked them onboard....so tomorrow I am going to cancel their reservation and probably switch mine to the 4/17 sailing. Now we need to convince others to join us.

Did you see that there is a tween thread started for that cruise?

Hi Kim

Glad you guys had a safe flight.:goodvibes

Say hi to Sean and Ashleigh. How many pictures did you take?

Shari just told me to tell you to tell Ashleigh that she misses her.

Susan

Awwwww.....Ashleigh says hi and misses her too!

About 1200. Have yet to edit down...

Hi Guys,

Missed all your posts last night, I was trying to finish unpacking and pay the bills before I passed out. I never even ate dinner. Lori, with all I ate, I only gained 2 lbs which I think is gone already(I was pretty swollen when I got home).

Taking the kids to the dentist today and then driving down to LBI. Just me and the kids. Jim has no vacation time left. I don't really want to make the drive but I don' have anything else to do with the kids (not that I couldn't find anything) and I promised my friend months ago. I'll be back on Thursday evening...

I booked airline tickets to take the kids to see my folks in FL in November.

I don't think we can join you on that 4/17 cruise, we'll probably be visiting Jim's folks in Scottsdale...it's almost 3 years since we've been out there. Unfortunately for us, most of our vacations are taken visiting family, since noone lives locally. We have to plan it like we did this one, way far in advance to get to be able to go alone.

Had an amazing time on the boat - I'm already missing it and wishing that I was on there again!
K8T - I think I saw you at the train station in Villefranche! Were you talking with Vicky? I would have said hello but I was on the opposite platform so I would have seemed strange shouting at you across the tracks! :rotfl:

Hope everyone had a safe trip home :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi

Yes it was us, trying to keep the kids occupied with the iphones I expect. Sorry didn't meet you, Admamma too, I did keep looking out for someone with an about 6 month old, but must have missed you.

Back to reality today, in work and the weather is hot!!! Everyone talking about an Indian summer (I hope).

We did book again onboard for another 10 night on 20th July. Got the $250 obc and Dreams Unlimited have given another $250. I haven't used them before, so hopefully we won't have any problems. Another couple we met on board, with two children from the UK, have also booked the same dates, so we may have a group going....Anyone joining? ;)

OK, back to salaries now...... :sad1:

Kate

Awwwww.....Ashleigh says hi and misses her too!

About 1200. Have yet to edit down...

Just downloaded our camera 737 pictures and 14 videos.... I still have to go through them.... Hoping to be done with photo book by end of week, but looking like it's not going to happen!!! Darren on his way to Saks 5th ave to exchange LV purse. They have the one I want in stock, so off he goes to be my personal errand boy...... And yes Kim, I need the bigger one!!!!! I carry a ton of crap!!!!

Hi Guys,

Missed all your posts last night, I was trying to finish unpacking and pay the bills before I passed out. I never even ate dinner. Lori, with all I ate, I only gained 2 lbs which I think is gone already(I was pretty swollen when I got home).

Taking the kids to the dentist today and then driving down to LBI. Just me and the kids. Jim has no vacation time left. I don't really want to make the drive but I don' have anything else to do with the kids (not that I couldn't find anything) and I promised my friend months ago. I'll be back on Thursday evening...

I booked airline tickets to take the kids to see my folks in FL in November.

I don't think we can join you on that 4/17 cruise, we'll probably be visiting Jim's folks in Scottsdale...it's almost 3 years since we've been out there. Unfortunately for us, most of our vacations are taken visiting family, since noone lives locally. We have to plan it like we did this one, way far in advance to get to be able to go alone.

Mindy,

Have fun in LBI. Rick wants to rent a house there one summer...but we have yet to do that.

I am off to the Justin Beiber concert tonight with Shari.:scared1:

Susan

Mindy,

Have fun in LBI. Rick wants to rent a house there one summer...but we have yet to do that.

I am off to the Justin Beiber concert tonight with Shari.:scared1:

Susan

Darren being the sad Pennsylvania native he is, wants to do that as well.... I tell him, "It SUCKS!!!!!" Susan, stock up on your Advil and bring your ear plugs. Too bad you're driving, drinking DEFINITELY would enhance the experience!!!!

Darren being the sad Pennsylvania native he is, wants to do that as well.... I tell him, "It SUCKS!!!!!" Susan, stock up on your Advil and bring your ear plugs. Too bad you're driving, drinking DEFINITELY would enhance the experience!!!!

Actually I don't have to drive thank goodness. I am taking the train in with Shari and her friend. We are meeting rick at the garden. It is a work thing so we are in a box and have a car to take us home. Maybe I should take your advice. It should be interesting.

We did book again onboard for another 10 night on 20th July. Got the $250 obc and Dreams Unlimited have given another $250. I haven't used them before, so hopefully we won't have any problems. Another couple we met on board, with two children from the UK, have also booked the same dates, so we may have a group going....Anyone joining? ;)

Kate

I would LOVE to go on that cruise! It is just about the only time we can go on holiday next year because of me doing GCSE exams early summer, etc. You may just see us on there next year :cloud9:

Hey everyone, check your credit card statements! I got a $42 refund on mine from DCL, I can only guess it's for port charges.

Hey everyone, check your credit card statements! I got a $42 refund on mine from DCL, I can only guess it's for port charges.

I just noticed a $31 refund on mine yesterday ??? Wouldn't we all get the same refund for port charges:confused3 I screwed up and forgot to bring my Disney Reward Card which had all of $34 on it, so this refund makes me feel a little better since it's about the same amount.

I was schocked that I only gained 2 pounds on the cruise, we ate and drank a tremendous amount and we are still de-toxing:rotfl2:
Have not done any exercise since August 15:scared1:

K8T, that is wonderful that you booked again for July 20. Some friends my son met onboard have re-booked for July 9. Our friends have asked us to book a NCL Baltic 7/10/2011 with them and we are considering. They were on a NCL Med cruise the same week we were but it was in Greece, Turkey, etc. Anyone here know anything about NCL ?? We have only cruised with Disney......

Shawnprincess:

I just noticed a $31 refund on mine yesterday ??? Wouldn't we all get the same refund for port charges:confused3 I screwed up and forgot to bring my Disney Reward Card which had all of $34 on it, so this refund makes me feel a little better since it's about the same amount.

I was schocked that I only gained 2 pounds on the cruise, we ate and drank a tremendous amount and we are still de-toxing:rotfl2:
Have not done any exercise since August 15:scared1:

K8T, that is wonderful that you booked again for July 20. Some friends my son met onboard have re-booked for July 9. Our friends have asked us to book a NCL Baltic 7/10/2011 with them and we are considering. They were on a NCL Med cruise the same week we were but it was in Greece, Turkey, etc. Anyone here know anything about NCL ?? We have only cruised with Disney......

Shawnprincess:
Shawn, I think it's based on the number of people in your booking, we have 4, which would account for the higher number.

HEy all you runners out there!!!

What program did you start using.....need to get my butt off the couch. pros cons?

Happy Labor Day weekend.... I am relaxing! I sure wish I could go see Benita at the adult pool bar for a rum runner right about now. :goodvibes

What program did you start using.....need to get my butt off the couch. pros cons?

Happy Labor Day weekend.... I am relaxing! I sure wish I could go see Benita at the adult pool bar for a rum runner right about now. :goodvibes

Hey Erin:wave2:

I'm not really a runner but I downloaded the podcasts at www.coolrunnings.com and followed them for 7 weeks.

pros: instructions were clear, podcast lasted no more than 30 minutes, 3x per week very doable, it was free

cons: the music was terrible (I think you can use your own music with their podcast?) and I decided I like interval training but not running the whole time

I have just gone back to walking since I've been back home. We are going to look at treadmills tomorrow!

I think we have finally de-toxed from the cruise:rotfl: I bet Benita misses you too;)

Take care and enjoy the long weeked !!

Shawnprincess:

Hi Erin

I used the 5k101 podcast http://runningmatemedia.com/podcast/ which is part of the Running Mate site. It was free and I liked the fact that it was every other day and it seemed easier than the others I looked at! It basically is zero to 5k in 8 weeks and I did it, so it is achievable. There is also support through a Facebook page, which was interesting to read how others were doing.

It was rather like having my own personal trainer in my ears, although now I am running slightly longer distances, I miss him!!!::lovestruc

Wish we were on ship too, dd keeps saying how she misses our servers! Honestly, isn't my cutting up and serving her every whim enough!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Sad to see our thread going further and further down......:sad1:

Hope everyone is well, we have had some lovely sunny days this last week, so have been able to top up the tan!

By the way Karen, Sock Monkey went to Show and Tell yesterday!:rolleyes1

Kate

Hey Kate...

We are missing the cruise board too....and the cruise of course. I also have Jim playing me all the tunes he put on that CD and that gets me meloncholy. Lori and Susan are going on the 4/17 cruise, so I keep writing on their board. Although they try to convince me to go, I couldn't if I wanted to, it's sold out. It's just sad because I keep accumulating the bills from this one and I'm starting to get sticker shock...LOL...this was a vacation that I can not afford to very often.... although I don' t know that Jim would do it any other way. Thank goodness I saved up the money in advance.

We start school on Tuesday, and wouldn't you know that they are studing the US this year, so all the paraphenalia we got from Europe will have to be put away.

Hope all is well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter