August 2010 Code watch

I just called and saved $317.25 in late August at the Beach Club/Club Level with the below Summer rate.

I am still hoping for an Annual Pass or Florida Resident rate to save some more!

Code ID6. Summertime Savings of up to 40% Off

Stay dates: 8/15/10-10/2/10. Get a 30%-40% discount off regular "Rack" rates. Percent off varies by resort type. Use code ID6. Some dates will be blocked out. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

Save 30% at Disney Value Resorts
Save 30% at Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Note that you CAN add tickets and Dining Plan to this offer, effectively making this a vacation package. If you do this, your booking will probably fall under the vacation package rules. You must book room and tickets to get the dining package.

Gonna call and do the same in a bit. If the Poly is available with the AP rates later on i'll switch it again and add the DDP. If not, i'll add the 1 day tickets and the DDP and use the 1 day tickets towards another AP. My concern is with all the promos going on the Poly won't be available once the AP rates roll around, not taking chances!

Does anyone know if the Florida resident rates are out for the end of August?

Not sure if this helps anyone but I'm on the site right now and the summer discount dates are back up. :banana::banana: Here's what it says:

Summer Travel Dates Added!
Stay at least one night when you travel in the summer from 6/4-8/14/10, and save!

Resort Category Stay One or More Nights
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels 25% Savings For stays most nights
6/4-8/14/10
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels 30% Savings For stays most nights
6/4-8/14/10
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels 35% Savings For stays most nights
6/4-8/14/10
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts 40% Savings For stays most nights
6/4-8/14/10

I'm really glad you posted this back in Feb, cause I was really thinking that I was losing my mind...that's where my hundred's of dollars difference came from and it's now May and of course the deals are different and I'm thinking I've lost my marbles.:lmao:

I was starting to worry that my AAA agent had booked us wrong because of the difference in prices that I had written down. Here Disney was only offering 35% off and I had 40% pin code. Yay for pin codes!

Hello August folks:grouphug:, are going to purchase the trip insurance because it's hurricane season:eek:? Just wondering:surfweb:.

Hello August folks:grouphug:, are going to purchase the trip insurance because it's hurricane season:eek:? Just wondering:surfweb:.

We have gone to Disney times in August, and never have been affected by a Hurricane. Even when they DO make it inland enough to affect WDW it's usually only a day or 2.

Keep in mind that for those of us who don't live there, it seems like a "Really Big Deal" but they are so used to them that they are prepared.

Much like in my city, 12 inches of snow falling overnight is a hassle, while further south, a slight frost may shut down the city.

I wouldn't for that reason. I've spent many summers in Fla., and the impact-while severe-is usually only very short lived!

Check out some of the YouTube videos of hurricanes while at DW! They're pretty cool. While certainly not what you hope for, it certainly would be an interesting experience!!

I bought trip insurance, but not for that reason. We are traveling with someone with MS, so you never know for that reason, but I guess I'm set if there is a Hurricane!

Thanks for the hurricane tips, we are going to opt out on the ins.(living on the edge:lmao:) We live in Texas, fly out of Austin, just as long as we get to MCO:wizard:. Our 45 day mark is tomorrow.:dance3:

I wouldn't for that reason. I've spent many summers in Fla., and the impact-while severe-is usually only very short lived!

Check out some of the YouTube videos of hurricanes while at DW! They're pretty cool. While certainly not what you hope for, it certainly would be an interesting experience!!

I checked youtube, I have been there in May and October in storms that appeared worse.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter