August 2014 Anyone Else In?

Count us in at VWL Aug.23-30...thinking about adding a couple of more days since we will be flying in on the morning of the 21st...that's because of great airfare!! :thumbsup2

Count us in at VWL Aug.23-30...thinking about adding a couple of more days since we will be flying in on the morning of the 21st...that's because of great airfare!! :thumbsup2

Are you flying out of Westchester? Those Aug. prices were nice :thumbsup2 It's our 2nd choice airport and they had the best prices this time. Just a little longer of a drive, but worth it! We are there the 26th-Sept. 2nd.

We are "out of points" DVCers:rotfl:(what's new) so staying at WL instead of our beloved Villas the first week of August.
Coming down for Harambe Nights event...and to celebrate our April wedding.

We'll be there in 57 days!:cool1: We're doing a split stay for the 1st time. 5 days at POR (managed to get a Royal Room with AP discount) and 9 days at SSR with a PIN code. We're so excited since I think we are looking at 4 years until we can go again (have DS in university and DD starting in 2016). It's so sad to wait but I know we'll be there again. Really want to go during F&W.

Are you flying out of Westchester? Those Aug. prices were nice :thumbsup2 It's our 2nd choice airport and they had the best prices this time. Just a little longer of a drive, but worth it! We are there the 26th-Sept. 2nd.
Yes we are flying out of Westchester...its literally mins from our house.

Count us in for August! Myself, DW, DD, and DD's best friend will be at the CR in a theme park view room from 8/8-8/15. First time at the CR for everyone but me, and I haven't stayed there since I was a kid way back in the 80's.

Final payment is due tomorrow, so I know it's getting close.:cool1:

We will be there August 14-28!!!! In the final planning stages now! Every day I think "2 months from now we will be..." and look at what park we have planned for that day, LOL. For example, 2 months from day (August 23) we have a dinner ADR for Chef Mickey's! Yum!

Count us in for August too!!! My DH, MIL, DS, and I will be at POR August 28-Sept 5!!!!! We can't wait! We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary!

My DH DD and I are taking a quick trip down the 20th -25th. My godson/nephew got drafted by the Atlanta Braves in June and is on the rooking league team that plays at Wide World of Sports!:thumbsup2. SO we'll be going to watch him play and get in some park and pool time! We're staying at CSR!

Aug 18 - 26 here! Myself and dear fiancé, re-living the dream. This is the official "engagement" celebration trip. Look out, here we come!

I'll be there Aug 19-26. It's my birthday gift from the best Mom ever!! 2 girls and the World! 44 days to go!

Reading all of your posts - the enthusiasm is definitely contagious...:cool1: Our luggage is spread out all over the house, and the magic bands are packed - we depart tomorrow for the Gulf Coast and will be on Disney turf in just 5 days! WooHoo!

I'm in! August 7th - 13th, All-Star Music.
Me and my 12yr old daughter will be showing the best the world has to offer to 2 newbies, my boyfriend James and his 11yr old son JD.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter