August 7, 2004 Magic...who's going?

Is anybody thinking about going on the DVC member cruise next year? Judy and I are going to go for it, which will make two cruises in a a little more than a month.

Hi Sandy,
Great to hear from you. Although I'd love to do the DVC cruise It's way too close to our Cruistoberfest sailing, which we are SO looking forward to. (We even managed to convince Wendy and Doreen to join us!) I know it interferes with your holy days, but please keep us in mind for future sailings. As much as I love my children, going without the kids is a whole different experience.
Love to Judy,
Jeanne

Two problems with the DVC cruise - too close to the Cruistober sailing AND I would have to buy into DVC! Afraid the bank manager wouldn't agree to that - or the school!
Enjoy both cruises Sandy and Judy
Wendy

Wendy - for some reason, I thought you were DVC. I knew Shelley, Jeanne and Denise were.

Jeanne - we love sailing without the kids, but we're in a lot of trouble with Elana now. We're going on two cruises in Fall 2006. The Carnival cruise in early September and now the DVC Member cruise. She thinks that we're eager to get her out of the house, so we can do things w/o them. Well, yeah, we want our lives back :rotfl:

Sandy - I wish I had bought into DVC but didn't. And good for you wanting your lives back!!!

If this sways you Andy and I will be on cruisetoberfest as well. (at least I have it booked) Trying to convince some friends to join us.

Denise:
You need to sign on to the Cruistoberfest thread and give Viking (our fabulous cruisemeister) all your info. It's a truly fabulous bunch of people over there!

Just wanting to brag on my boys!!! Jared got straight As for the second time, and Nicholas had all Bs and one C in math (that is like straight As for him)!!! :teacher:

Nicholas goes back to St. Jude on Monday the 23rd and Tuesday the 24th. I'll update his webpage with the results Tuesday evening. I leave that Thursday to go to a brain tumor conference in Tampa and to see our friend david bailey. We'd appreciate prayers for this MRI on Monday.

Congrats to the boys for their great grades....and our prayers are with you for the upcoming MRI.

You guys are making us all jealous with your upcoming octoberfest cruise!
We just canceled the one we had booked for July due to finances....need that money to pay our real estate taxes.....ugh!!! Still plan on using our DVC points to do Old Key West then Vero Beach in July though....kids are fine with it, I was soooo looking forward to the massages in the spa though...oh well ....another time.

Hi to y'all!!! :hug:

Congrats on the good grades, Amy. We all know who they get their smarts from :)

I'm not that jealous about the Octoberfest. As much as we'd like to be with you all, with two cruises to look forward to, This months can't go by fast enough.

If ever you needed to appreciate your DVC points, here's an eye opener for you. My sister is going down to WDW next week with my nephew and his two children. My brother-in-law would have gone with them, but his dad passed away last week. So now between my kids and their cousins, they've each lost two grandfathers in the past year and a half. ANyway, they are staying at OKW, in a two bedroom for cash. It's costing them $500 a night!

Hi Sandy and Amy: great to hear from you both! Congrats on the boys getting such good grades! And of course we'll keep Nicholas in our prayers!

Don't know if I ever it mentioned it here, but Shelley, Jay and the kids have been in NC twice recently and both times we able to get together. It was so great!

Denise: Are you still on Cruisetoberfest? I haven't seen you post in ages!

We have ressies for OKW 8/12 thru 8/19 and are very much looking forward to it. We have not been there since Thanksgiving of '02 as we have been using our points for cruising (DCL and Holland America to Alaska). Not sure how many of the kids will be able to make it but hopefully most will.

jeanneg said:
We have ressies for OKW 8/12 thru 8/19 and are very much looking forward to it. We have not been there since Thanksgiving of '02 as we have been using our points for cruising (DCL and Holland America to Alaska). Not sure how many of the kids will be able to make it but hopefully most will.

The kids have been complaining that we haven't been to WDW since the cruise in 2003 and are not happy that we (well, THEY) aren't going this year. So I promised them that we will go May/June 2007. Since Elana will be in college, Sara will be graduating and Seth will be working, we can go before the summer busy season and heat set in. Judy and I will spend a day in WDW before the DVC member cruise and go back for two days after we disembark. I want to stay ta the Beach Club Villas, since we love the Beach Club and haven't stayed there since 1993.

Amy - that is great news and we will be praying for good results for the MRI too.
Shelley and Jay - when will you be at Old Key West? We are going to be in Orlando mid July for 2 weeks.
My little brag - I got the promotion I wanted - was offered it at the start of the year. No pay rise (I get that with the course I am doing) but I get the title and status! And "my" rugby boys I teach have won through to a major final in Scotland - life is good at the moment! :cool1:
Doreen sends her love to you all.
Wendy

Wendy - that's great news. Now you'll be able to afford more trips to WDW!

Sandy
You won't believe this but I don't actually get a payrise - was already on the salary due to the course I do but I get more status and a title so that means more - daft I know!
Wendy

Hey all. Just wanted to say hi and after four long years, we are finally going to get our 7-day cruise in (I know, we did go on the DVC member cruise two years ago, but this is the cruise that makes up for missing you all in 2004). In a little over 5 weeks from now, we leave on an Eastern Caribbean cruise. So excited. I've met some people on the cruise thread, but nobody will replace the likes of you all.

Sandy - I don't believe it but we will miss each other by a week - mum and I are on the Oct 18th cruise. Cannot believe the special friends we have made through these boards. Mum and I talk of you all often.
Give our love to Judy and have a magical cruise.
Wendy and Doreen

hi to all! have a great time. we went on the 4 day double dip castaway cay june 22nd. it was very nice but boy do we miss the 7 day magic cruise. our dd laura is studying abroad in florence italy!! this semester and we will go early oct to visit!! well school starts tommorrw and i just put an 8x10 of mickey and our family ,from the cruise, on my desk for the kids to all look at when they come and go thru the nurses office! thanks for keeping in touch. lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter