August hours

jen_uk

<font color=6666cc>Eurovision Nut !!<font color=33
Ive been checking the WDW site all morning and even though the calender has changed from April to May the August hours haven't appeared yet :rolleyes:

This is soooo frustrating as I can book my ADRs next week and I need to check the hours to comfirm my plans. Arghhhh :headache:

Is easy to say be patient as I was in your shoes last month waiting for July, we are staying until 3rd August but I've already booked ADR's for all of our stay. It took about 2 or 3 days last month for all the hours to be up and the parades/fireworks etc. Now just waiting on Seaworld schedule which I don't expect to be out for ages yet as they've only just issued May's.

i'm waiting for august as well, I can make my adrs in 26 days!!! cant wait!

I was up early so started checking about 6:30am. When I checked later and saw 'May' was showing I got all excited thinking that's it there up!-only to realise it was now May in USA:lmao:

Trouble is once there up we'll have to wait for EMH details-they don't put them up as quick.:confused3

We cross into Sept too-so more:surfweb:

Arrgghhh I've just noticed they are not on too, been wanting to get home from work all day so's I could check the hours,,, why oh why are they not on there, I've got to call for my adr's on thursday grrrrr :headache:

Arrgghhh I've just noticed they are not on too, been wanting to get home from work all day so's I could check the hours,,, why oh why are they not on there, I've got to call for my adr's on thursday grrrrr :headache:

:wave:

It's annoying isn't it, i've got to make mine Thursday too.

I'm still waiting too, I get the feeling we won't see them until tomorrow now!

:wave:

It's annoying isn't it, i've got to make mine Thursday too.

Hi Brigette!

Well I'm hoping against hope they let me book my adr's on thursday, I know I'm going a day after you, but when I put my dates in on the dis calculator it came up with the 7th May, but when I've checked on other calculators it says the 8th... trouble is I've managed to book a day off work on Thursday so that I can call and book (and for a teacher to be able to get a day off during term time is a rare thing indeed) I've tried to swap my day off until Friday, but school have already got me cover so no dice, I hope some kind soul will let me, otherwise its going to be Friday night when I can call and I might not get the adr's I want :sad2:

looking forward to seeing the times too

getting highly frustrated now:headache:Hopefully i will get a nice suprise when i wake up tomorrow as will all of us. ADRs in 23 days:cheer2:

OK. Stupid question time. I'm making ADRs for the first time this year (free dining) and can't work out why the park hours matter so much to everybody though they obviously do. Please tell me how it will affect my ADRs!!

OK. Stupid question time. I'm making ADRs for the first time this year (free dining) and can't work out why the park hours matter so much to everybody though they obviously do. Please tell me how it will affect my ADRs!!

The park hours could affect what park you are in on what day, for example if you are staying onsite you might want to do EMH and so have to go to the parks on certain days. Plus as they have reduced the parades and Fantasmic that could also affect what day you are in what park. I want to plan my days round EMH :goodvibes

I can't believe they are still not out. I really wanted to get my planning finalised today. I hope though they don't do what they did last month and put the park hours up but not the EMH days. I really wanted to spend this afternoon sorting out my plan, oh well at least it is a bank holiday weekend so hopefully they will be out by Monday!

I can't believe they are still not out. I really wanted to get my planning finalised today. I hope though they don't do what they did last month and put the park hours up but not the EMH days. I really wanted to spend this afternoon sorting out my plan, oh well at least it is a bank holiday weekend so hopefully they will be out by Monday!

Nope, i can't believe they aren't out either. :headache: I've got so much to plan and so little time. :rotfl2:

I was looking forward to finalising my plan this weekend and getting together my list of ADRs :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter