Aulani activity schedule

dstein12

Mouseketeer
My family leaves for Aulani next week. I was check on Aulani's activities schedule for upcoming week and noticed that after today they have no character greetings at the Halawai Lawn showing on their schedule. Anyone know why? Also, I have heard that storytelling is still happening but by the pool instead of the firepit but this activity is also not listed anywhere. Does anyone know the times or days it takes place? Thank you

The character greeting will be listed either the day before or the day of.

On luau days, the characters meet on Kipuka lawn between the Ewa wing and the ballroom/meeting spaces.

Don't worry, though, there WILL be characters :) And be sure to call the hotline to see who will be appearing when.

Yes, there is storytelling by the pool. I believe it was every night sometime around 7pm, but ask a cast member. There were 3 story times/night when we were there in April and May/June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter