• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani at 7 month window

Yes should be fine although you are already past the 7 month window for that week. I just booked two weeks ago for February 19 to 27 and everything was open except hotel rooms. Had I wanted a hotel room it was available the day before my window opened so I could have even gotten that by walking the reservation. However I would guess Aulani bookings might be down so I wouldn’t count on hotel rooms at 7 months normally even with walking

I have to go the other way on this. It is Presidents week and a popular time to visit the resort. If it's not completely full it will be close to it assuming Covid has settled a bit by then. It is the only time I've gone and I've always walked my reservation. If you want a studio for that week right now all you can get for the whole week is ocean view which is the most points. We typically like to save points and get a cheaper room. Last time we went we lucked out and got standard view after getting a couple days on waitlist.

We want ocean view one bedroom and seven months is coming up...I hope we get it. More, I hope we get to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter