Aulani BBQ Grills open

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'm at Aulani currently (4/19/13) and the 4 BBQ grills behind Aunty's Beach House are available for use again. I'm not sure what refurb was done, but I'm on my balcony and can see a family using one of them.

Yay!

Yay!! We used them several nights last November. It was fun watching what others were fixing.

I went & checked on the grills and can't see a difference in them from what I saw pictured a few months back. The rumored timing devices weren't installed and there's no automatic turn off device.
All 4 grills were in use tonight, so they sure are popular! Smells really good!

I'm at Aulani currently (4/19/13) and the 4 BBQ grills behind Aunty's Beach House are available for use again. I'm not sure what refurb was done, but I'm on my balcony and can see a family using one of them.

Yay!

I was there a few days ago. Came on here on the 15th and reported them open. I saw people using them on the 13th, so unsure what day they actually opened.

I went & checked on the grills and can't see a difference in them from what I saw pictured a few months back. The rumored timing devices weren't installed and there's no automatic turn off device.
All 4 grills were in use tonight, so they sure are popular! Smells really good!

Since you are talking about devices, I assume gas grills?

They are gas grills and they were closed again on the 17th, but are open currently.

OK so this might be a silly question but where does one get the grilling tools you need? Are there spatula turners, long handled forks & such AT the grills? If we're in a studio there is nothing there to use. Do you have to bring your own? Has anybody priced say Mahi Mahi at the local stores? Any idea how much that would run there?? :confused3

Not a silly question at all! You can check out free BBQ tools from the community center. Tongs, big fork, spatula & grill bush

Not sure about the price of fresh fish, but we did see that Safeway had a large selection of "locally caught" fish.

Not a silly question at all! You can check out free BBQ tools from the community center. Tongs, big fork, spatula & grill bush

Not sure about the price of fresh fish, but we did see that Safeway had a large selection of "locally caught" fish.

Cool beans! Thanks! If I'm gonna cook on vaca (in HAWAII) it will be fish!! We love asparagus on the grill too - sounds like a plan for 1 night!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter