Aulani: Go Oahu card?

Pixie_Dust

DIS Veteran
I am reading the very excellent catch-all thread and came across several posts about this, leading to questions:

- Costco: I saw both 3- and 4-day passes mentioned for buying at Costco. Do they sell both, or which one do they sell now? How much does the card cost at Costco?

- Restaurants: I saw a post mentioning restaurants, but did not see that on the card's website listing its features. Did I miss it, or don't they do anything more than the "35 attrctions plus one bonus" now?

- Kualoa Ranch: For all the tours etc. at this location, which seems about as far away to get to from Aulani as you could get, would you stay somewhere closer for the days you use the Go Oahu card b4 going to Aulani, and if so, where would you stay?

- How easy is it to book the tours? I would not want to buy the card and then have the tours unavailble!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter