• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani in 3 days - YIKES!

BowlingAriel

Wishin Upon That Lottery Star
:cool1: I can't believe it's already here.
in 3 days we'll be checking into Aulani and enjoying a much needed vacation.

I have read, re-read and read again most of the threads on here, for that 1 "what if" thing. LOL

Ironically with all that reviewing NOT once did it cross my mind that the week we are going is Veteran's day week. Needless to say since we were just gonna wing it, looks like we'll be driving to Pearl Harbor at o'dark 30 hoping for some tickets. Or we'll just enjoy everything else there and the festivities that I am sure will be going on with all the Veterans.

Can't wait to try some Malasadas & have a Mai Tai on the beach.

Sure there will be things I am forgetting - just hope that LONG flight from Florida goes by quickly.

You'll have a great time! Did you look into getting USS Arizona tickets online? You might even check the day before you go and see if there are any left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter