Aulani Luau is back!!

Availability was starting to be scarce for preferred in April and May... and not sure if this has anything to do with today's announcement regarding vaccine and travel but availability for June and beyond (preferred seating) is vanishing fairly quickly

Hello all, I'm still a little confused about the luau- Is it not available to book at all times? It seems to stop literally the day before we're arriving!

Hello all, I'm still a little confused about the luau- Is it not available to book at all times? It seems to stop literally the day before we're arriving!
It’s not everyday and they still seem to be working out some kinks with the website. When I booked our reservation for June I called. The person I talked to was very helpful and if you call they should be able to help with everything you need.

It’s not everyday and they still seem to be working out some kinks with the website. When I booked our reservation for June I called. The person I talked to was very helpful and if you call they should be able to help with everything you need.

Thank you I'll give that a try now that we're definitely headed over!

On this topic, I booked tickets for the Luau for our stay in May. I don't think I received any sort of ticket beyond an email receipt directly from Pleasant Holidays. The receipt just has the dollar amount paid, no details about what we paid for, date, etc. I'm assuming they will just have our name on a list or something? The "My Dashboard" section of the site seems to always have issues, but I haven't seen anything on there showing our reservation either. Does this sound right to anyone who's been? Thanks in advance!

On this topic, I booked tickets for the Luau for our stay in May. I don't think I received any sort of ticket beyond an email receipt directly from Pleasant Holidays. The receipt just has the dollar amount paid, no details about what we paid for, date, etc. I'm assuming they will just have our name on a list or something? The "My Dashboard" section of the site seems to always have issues, but I haven't seen anything on there showing our reservation either. Does this sound right to anyone who's been? Thanks in advance!

That sounds about right. I did the luau in 2019 and remember taking my receipt with me to check in. Unfortunately, I don’t remember if they also had a clipboard with our names on it. I think they looked at our receipt to verify what was booked and whether we were in the correct line or had food allergies. If they are still doing VIP, there were two different lines for check in and two different check in times.

I would follow up with them just to be sure. I booked on March 28th for the Wednesday May 5th Lu'au, and the email said expect voucher/ticket within 72 hours. When I didn't hear anything after 5 days I sent an email to follow up. They called me the next day saying that the day I booked was actually sold out and they moved me to the Friday May 7th Lu'au and sent my voucher immediately after. Give yourself some peace of mind and give them a quick call or shoot them an email.

I would follow up with them just to be sure. I booked on March 28th for the Wednesday May 5th Lu'au, and the email said expect voucher/ticket within 72 hours. When I didn't hear anything after 5 days I sent an email to follow up. They called me the next day saying that the day I booked was actually sold out and they moved me to the Friday May 7th Lu'au and sent my voucher immediately after. Give yourself some peace of mind and give them a quick call or shoot them an email.
What number did you call to make the luau reservations?

What number did you call to make the luau reservations?
I made my initial reservation through the Aulani website and when I didn't hear anything back I emailed Hon_aulanistaff@pleasant.net (which was sent in an info email I received separate from the auto-receipt, maybe check your junk folder for that email, its where mine ended up). The number listed in that info email for them is (808) 674-6320. The number they actually called me back from was the general Aulani premium experiences number (808) 674-6200. Hope it helps!

I made my initial reservation through the Aulani website and when I didn't hear anything back I emailed Hon_aulanistaff@pleasant.net (which was sent in an info email I received separate from the auto-receipt, maybe check your junk folder for that email, its where mine ended up). The number listed in that info email for them is (808) 674-6320. The number they actually called me back from was the general Aulani premium experiences number (808) 674-6200. Hope it helps!
Thanks...do you have to pay for it now or is it a reservation to hold your spot

Oh yikes!! Ok I'll definitely follow up and make sure. Everything looks sold out the week we'll be there now so fingers crossed we're actually booked!! Thank you!

Booking on the website it was pay in full at time of purchase

It's pay now, but they do have a cancellation policy - as soon as you cancel within so many days of the luau, you'll get a refund.

Oh yikes!! Ok I'll definitely follow up and make sure. Everything looks sold out the week we'll be there now so fingers crossed we're actually booked!! Thank you!

We are going the end of May but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the preferred seating - they are all sold out until the day we leave! I was able to snag tickets for general seating, though. I'll take anything at this point, lol.

I had to cancel because of the last DCL Hawaiian cruise cancellation, and I seem to remember that my refund was less than I originally paid with the reservation. I just booked again and this was in the voucher email:

Terms & Conditions: Tours and activities cancelled within 72 hours of event date are non-refundable unless otherwise noted on voucher. Activities which include air or hotel are non-refundable. Policy exceptions to above will be noted on E-ticket's Customer Instructions. No refunds on "no shows". A 10% cancellation fee may be charged on confirmed reservations. Transactions will be charged a processing fee ticketing, archiving and administrative costs at all applicable locations. Pleasant Holidays, LLC, reserves the right to issue Future Activity Credit ("FAC") in lieu of refunds at its sole discretion, in the event of cancellations caused by events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of governments, epidemics, medical quarantines, severe weather conditions, war, hostilities, or terrorist acts or threats. The FAC is not transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value. FAC is issued with expiration dates and must be used prior to expiration. Standard change and cancellation policies apply to bookings made with FAC.

Does anyone know how far in advance luau reservations open up? We're not travelling until Fall and I don't see any dates available yet. Thanks!

Just as an FYI - you are supposed to get a voucher via email that specifies the date / time and serves as your ticket. In my case, I'm not sure why I didn't receive the email initially, but when I called they were able to re-send it and it's all good.

The website still says it's not available but saw on here just yesterday it was open. All of our dates are sold out. 😭 This is our first time there and this was the main activity I've been stalking to see when it came back. Any suggestions/ideas of how to get tickets for our dates?!?

Does anyone know how far in advance the luau is available to book? 30 days, 60 days? 180 days?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter