Aulani Resort vs Aulani Vacation Club

hotdaveswife

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
I'm a first time poster here...hope I'm in the right spot. I'm planning a last minute trip to Aulani and was on the Disney site trying to book the room, etc. I chose Aulani Resort & Spa and after selecting dates and travel info I was given an alternative offer for Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas. The price difference is astounding....Aulani Resort & Spa came out to $8,314 and the Aulani Disney Vacation Club came out to $2,635. What is the difference? HELP...I'm thoroughly confused!

Thank You!
Heather

hotdaveswife said:
Hi Everyone,
I'm a first time poster here...hope I'm in the right spot. I'm planning a last minute trip to Aulani and was on the Disney site trying to book the room, etc. I chose Aulani Resort & Spa and after selecting dates and travel info I was given an alternative offer for Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas. The price difference is astounding....Aulani Resort & Spa came out to $8,314 and the Aulani Disney Vacation Club came out to $2,635. What is the difference? HELP...I'm thoroughly confused!

Thank You!
Heather

The resort and spa is the hotel side the Dvc is the timeshare side. Usually Dvc is higher. You don't state the room type you got quoted on or view. Alll that factors into cost

We just stayed there and loved it!!! My parents stayed in the hotel and we stayed in a DVC Studio on our points. I think you would be happy on both sides, personally I would save the money. I know my mom wishes that they had. I would look into the view catagory on the vacation club side-that might be one of the reasons for such a big price difference. It was nice to have the mini kitchen for breakfasts and snacks, you could easily do lunch in the room also. Good luck with your decision.

FYI Monkeypods across the street is really good!

Erika

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter