Aulani to JW Marriott Ihilani Ko Olina Resort & Spa

bobandkevin

Mouseketeer
Hi-
we will be staying at Aulani with a party of 11 from June 12-19. we are going to attend the Sunday Brunch at the Marriott. My big question is whether or not we can walk to and from the Marriott? Is there sidewalk? I know its relatively close, but should we plan to drive because of walkways, etc? Thanks for your help in advance.

They are right next door to each other. Literally, you walk down to the beach, take a right and walk into the JW Marriott.

They're maybe 50 yards apart, maybe.

Here's a photo, the JW on the left and Aulani on the right. Walking to won't be an issue at all. Short via the beach sidewalk, but could do via the front street sidewalks as well.

l.jpg

Here's a photo, the JW on the left and Aulani on the right. Walking to won't be an issue at all. Short via the beach sidewalk, but could do via the front street sidewalks as well.

Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

So in this picture or can anyone just describe where the "cove" is that sometimes has neat wildlife?

The monkseal likes to hang out on the sand just to the left of the JW Marriot property where you see that little "bay" area right on the far edge of the picture.
Thats also a great area to watch the sun set on the rocks along the shore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter