Aulani Transfers

J&K'sPrincessMommy

DIS Veteran
Who do/did you use to get from HNL to Aulani?
Will they make a stop at Costco before you get to the resort or would that be a separate trip? :surfweb:

The two that Aulani recommends are Speedi Shuttle($17 pp) and Charley's taxi($55). Not sure if Charley's will make a grocery stop. Maybe if you paid them extra. I've seen limo companies that advertise that they will make a grocery stop, but I don't remember who they were.

A taxi from the resort to Costco is $10 one way. The taxis are on stand-by so see the valet desk for those. I highly doubt Speedi Shuttle would stop there on the way because it is a shared ride. Charley's Taxi will stop, but that would turn the ride into a meter run, it would probably turn a $55 trip into a $100+... I would just say take a taxi from Aulani after you arrive.

We're using a rental car - we have a 3 day rental for $88, which is less than a round-trip taxi, and we can stop wherever we want to on the way! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter