Aussies Take on Disney world! Mother and Daughter Ultimate Vacation!

parismeow

Mouseketeer
Hi There everyone!

My Name is Paris (21), and i live in Sydney Australia with my mum, Grandma and two cats: Bubbles and Nala.

Last year i saved and saved to take my mum on a trip to New York (my favourite place in the world), and on our way back we decided to take a week for Disneyland. we had the most fun ever! It was clear that a trip to Disneyworld would be necessary in the future.

Let me tell you about us. I have just finished University, and am now in my first full time job. My mother is unable to work due to health issues, and she also is a full time carer for my grandmother who has terminal cancer.

My Grandma took me to Disneyland when i was 10, as a surprise christmas present. We went for two weeks and had the most amazing time. It was truly magical, and i will never forget how special she made that for me. She loves that I am now able to share the magic with my mum.

So. This next trip. Our First ever Disney World experience! Honestly i have been planning this for a long time, but finally things are coming together. Here are the details:

23rd April - 17th May.

As i am paying for the majority of the trip, we need to budget carefully.

flights are super cheap to Hawaii, so we will fly in and out of there.

23rd-25th Hawaii
- We will be staying at the Hilton there, as i used to work there and can still get a pretty decent discount
- my mother has never been to Hawaii, but i went this year for a quick Grad trip. its beautiful!

25th-28th Las Vegas
- I have been saving frequent flyer points, and have booked flights here using them.
- We have both never been to Las Vegas!

28th-12th Orlando
- Two weeks in disney world!
- Staying at the Art of Animation (after like 4 hotel changes)
- 10 Day tickets

12th-16th New York
- I added this on because its my favourite place, and i can't see the point in travelling all the way over and not going there
- Plus i really want to see Hamilton the Musical.
- I have justified this, by changing our disney world hotel from Coronado Springs (BC room) to AofA little Mermaid room. Using Frequent Flyer points for flights
- We also have a friend who works at the Marriott, which allows for a pretty good discount.

16th- 17th Hawaii
- Quick stop over before travelling back to Australia

Obviously in this blog i will focus on the Disney world part, but for context you can see above the total trip plan.

One important thing to factor is that it will be my 22nd birthday on this trip, which i am super super excited for!

Well Welcome to my Pre trip report! my life is filled with all sorts of dramas, some of which question whether this trip will go ahead or not. hope you can join us on this roller coaster ride!

I will post very soon, my plans for each day. Please let me know what you think of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter