Aventura Deluxe King

FireflyFi

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
Ok, anyone who has stayed in this room, just how much a crick in the neck is that ceiling mounted TV? 😬

Ok, anyone who has stayed in this room, just how much a crick in the neck is that ceiling mounted TV? 😬
Its not terrible if you're lying in bed watching tv...but other than that it was almost unusable lol.
Still our favorite room though!

We haven’t stayed in the king deluxe but have stayed in the 2 queen deluxe instead. The tv is at an odd angle for the other bed but we rarely have on the tv. I searched briefly and found a video tour of the king deluxe room. This might give you an idea.

Its not terrible if you're lying in bed watching tv...but other than that it was almost unusable lol.
Still our favorite room though!
Lol! I haven't stayed at this hotel before, but I like the idea of it being so compact, and then a nice pool and the ferry just across the road.

We haven’t stayed in the king deluxe but have stayed in the 2 queen deluxe instead. The tv is at an odd angle for the other bed but we rarely have on the tv. I searched briefly and found a video tour of the king deluxe room. This might give you an idea.
Ooh, look at all that floor space! And those windows. Thanks for the video :) I'd looked at some before but wanted to get an experienced opinion.

Lol! I haven't stayed at this hotel before, but I like the idea of it being so compact, and then a nice pool and the ferry just across the road.

Ooh, look at all that floor space! And those windows. Thanks for the video :) I'd looked at some before but wanted to get an experienced opinion.
Yes we absolutely love the floor to ceiling windows… makes the room so open and great views. We also like the square footage of these deluxe rooms and the price is typically reasonable with AP rate.

Don’t forget you can pool hop if you choose to. We enjoy SF’s pool a lot, especially their water slide. Just show your room key to the concierge desk at SF or any other onsite hotel and they’ll give you a pool gate access card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter