Avs digital checkin question

Chrisv28

Earning My Ears
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I keep getting inconsistent answers when I ask Avis representatives and was hoping someone could shed some light.
I’m planning on getting a rental car at the Avis airport and opted for Avis as I have the presidents club through my credit card and decent rates. In the past at the MCO airport I’ve booked through 3rd parties that were “pay now” as I couldn’t digital checkin at all and waited 2 hours+ In that dreaded line.
Anyways, my question is, if I opt for the “pay now” rate through the Avis app, will I have access to the digital check in? In the past, I have always done the pay when you pick the car up option and skipped the counter and had a much more seamless experience.
Can anyone confirm if prepay reservations made direct with Avis still have access to the digital checkin (specifically MCO)?
Thanks in advance for all help!!

Hard to tell from your post, have you rented through Avis before? If they have your driver's license on file, you may be able to skip the line. If not, you will most likely have to go to the counter to provide it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter