!!!~`~Awesome Green Flips Offer!~`~!!!

camo-man

Dis rocks!
ok i just have installed my new computer and cannot seem to fin my old thread.. :guilty: so here is my new one! ok here is my awesome offer for green flips:

INFERNO :earseek: :Pinkbounc
or if you perfer all of the folowing

Haunted Mansion Room code
VIP insider tour badge code
tent room code

after you have chosen, i will add this to my offer.. the two offers above are both equal in value
(2)pirate prison room codes
fantasyland quest pin
aladin flying carpet chair purple
explorer suitcase sofa
red penny press
gold mickey ears
lion pin
potc pin
gold rope
gold turnsile
seagull hat
space mountain guest room code (i have three tell me how many)
partial space suit (no pants)
gold philharmagic chair
gold # generator
(2)red soldiers
(2)green soldiers
(2)toon town fireplaces
(2)mickey christmas tree
(2)red travel boxes
(2)green travel boxes
(1) mickey 06 (reeally 05) pin

ok well this pretty much concludes my offer for now. i will keep adding and bumping until some nice person answers.. :cheer2:

bump.. i should like to have these flips. oh and sorry for the double post mods. i found the other one

my sister tells me she is getting green flips from a friend for a dress.. im not sure about this, but i sure would give a lot to my sister!

well, i have finally come to a conclusion. i cant get flips by asking, they will have to come to me. i am also not putting such a emphasis on getting these anymore- my virtual life is perfect as it is.

camo-man said:
well, i have finally come to a conclusion. i cant get flips by asking, they will have to come to me. i am also not putting such a emphasis on getting these anymore- my virtual life is perfect as it is.

Yep they will come to you! When you least expect it! Or maybe treasure detector magic will find it! I would love that! I agree with you. Inferno to me has gotten really stupid. Everyone puts it in their posts or their sigs. So they have sadly lost that luster it once had. :sad1: I know one day i will get it and won't have to trade a dime for it! Same with your flips! I just know it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter