Awesome Planet

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
For anyone who's seen Awesome Planet (I know, not many) was I the only one who didn't know the narrator is Ty Burrel from "Modern Family"? I'd seen it twice, but didn't recognize the voice. Then, once I found out, I went to see it again (I'm a huge fan of MF) and I still didn't recognize him. And considering how many of the old shows I've watched over and over, I'm so surprised I didn't know immediately. Anyone else.....please?

I didn’t know but my daughter said she did. We haven’t seen it in awhile because last time I couldn’t do stairs and had to sit at the top and she went lower down but fell down the stairs and was very embarrassed. I just asked and she agreed we can go see it next trip finally lol.

For anyone who's seen Awesome Planet (I know, not many) was I the only one who didn't know the narrator is Ty Burrel from "Modern Family"? I'd seen it twice, but didn't recognize the voice. Then, once I found out, I went to see it again (I'm a huge fan of MF) and I still didn't recognize him. And considering how many of the old shows I've watched over and over, I'm so surprised I didn't know immediately. Anyone else.....please?
How is this show? I haven’t been since they replaced Circle of Life. Should I bother seeing it in March?

We liked it. It was a nice little break and something to do while waiting for Soarin’. Now I’ll have to see if I can tell it’s Ty Burrell—we love him!

I weirdly can tell people's voices pretty quickly, so I did know it was him right away. I think it's a pretty entertaining movie, and definitely a nice break.

How is this show? I haven’t been since they replaced Circle of Life. Should I bother seeing it in March?
I wouldn’t waste time on it unless you’re wanting a cool, quiet,dark place to take a break. You can watch the video on YouTube or wherever. IMO not worth wasting touring time on.

I wouldn’t waste time on it unless you’re wanting a cool, quiet,dark place to take a break. You can watch the video on YouTube or wherever. IMO not worth wasting touring time on.
This is a good point. I live about 90 minutes away, so maybe go to WDW more than a lot of people. I no longer worry about touring time. If I did, I might feel differently about thinking it's worthwhile.

There was a lot of chatter when the attraction opened that the narrator was actually TY playing his modern family character since Phil was a realtor

If you have time or looking for a cool place to sit for a short time, it's worth seeing. It's a fun concept and done well. Definitely not a must do on any trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter