• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ayannas Make a Wish Trip May 9th to May 15 2010

Ayannasmom

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! A little background. My daughter, Ayanna, is 3 years ols. She had a liver transplant at 6 months old..she has had her fair share of bumps in the road but this is a happy thread so well stick to the good stuff! Our Make a Wish trip is in May and we would love some tips on how to spend this wonderful week! We will be staying at give kids the world and will be making a trip to the bippity boppity botique! Please help me, I haven't been to disney since I was a very young child...I'm happy to be a new member.

Hi there and welcome!!!!!

We went on my son Matty's Wish Trip in December (still working on the neverending Trip Report :laughing:) and stayed at GKTW. Have you discovered the Wish Tripper's Unite thread in the Disabilities Forum yet? That's where you can find many of us who have recently been/are currently planning. There's also alot of great info on the first page of that thread that will give you some general info and links to other's PTR's and TR's.

Looking forward to helping you plan so ask all the questions you can think of :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter