"B" Blue/Black Exchange Sent/Received

DisneyCP2002 said:
I got my package today and boy was it stuffed with goodies. Not sure all of this is for this exchange lol but here is what I got from Tink_or_Belle

Blue Aurora coin purse
Black & assorted colors fall cut outs
blue sunglasses case
2 fruit by the foot
package of goofy's sour gummies
black & orange halloween candy
Crystal Light on the go
Halloween scrap paper
Halloween window clings(will be on my window tonight)
black bat decoration
blue window cling with happiest celebration on earth
blue cinderella pencil
blue mickey school memories book
3 toon disney pins

Thank you so much for all the great stuff.

I decided the Crystal Light and Tooin Disney Pins had enough Blue on the packages to count as Blue things The Gummies were just for fun the fruit by the foot is Blue Tie Dye Flavor glad you liked it!

I received my package today from DISNEYFANRI! Inside was:

Blue socks
Black Halloween socks
Black Yankee Candle votive "Wicked" scent
Blue napkins with polka dots
Blue post it notes (cute)
Blue packaged Life Saver Peppomints

Thank you, Paula! You threw me for a minute. :blush: I forgot I had joined this exchange even though I had mailed my package last week. I kept thinking "what exchange is this?" :rotfl: Nothing matched until I realized the colors did. :teeth:

I'm glad that the package arrived safe and it was a good surprise for you Kirby.

Catching up on the thread and seeing who is left to receive.

I show Kbmoo as the only person missing her package and she is on vacation. Everyone else is accounted for.

Hi, I'm back. I had my box waiting for me. I recieved a cute boyds bear & friends figurine. A cheerleader wearing a blue sweater. Very cute and a bunch of baby Baby Ruth candy bars. Thank you so much. There was no note so I'm not sure what your screen name is. Thank you M Sergent!

Our last exchange has arrived. Your box was from GoofyGolferGal. I hope you had a great vacation.

kbmoo I am sorry my package wasn't black and blue. This was one of my first exchanges and I didn't realize everything was suppose to be black and blue! LOL I believe I have caught on now! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter