B2B on the Wish

rere101399

DISmom
Looking for a super fresh review of sailing B2B on the Wish. Now that the vax requirement/testing situation has changed, I’d love to hear from someone about their B2B experience on the Wish.

Were you able to leave your belongings unpacked in your room between sailings if you’re vaxed and didn’t need to test between sailings?

Where are you meeting to disembark and at what time? Are they just taking you to the terminal again since you’re not required to test? What time were you allowed to embark again? What things were open when you re-embarked…AquaMouse? Marceline Market? Were you able to be first in line to request Palo?

Thank you!

I'll be following this thread closely, my family also has a B2B on the Wish coming up. A question I would like to get an answer to; is about the Vaccination Card and Safe Passage.

Do we have to submit the information to Safe Passage twice? One for each reservation.
Or once, for just the first of the two cruises? This will carry over to the next cruise. I don't know if this is a silly question or not!

Thanks in advance!!!

I'll be following this thread closely, my family also has a B2B on the Wish coming up. A question I would like to get an answer to; is about the Vaccination Card and Safe Passage.

Do we have to submit the information to Safe Passage twice? One for each reservation.
Or once, for just the first of the two cruises? This will carry over to the next cruise. I don't know if this is a silly question or not!

Thanks in advance!!!
Our b2b is this Friday so we’ve already been through the safe passage bit. I’ll answer in case no one else chimes in on this thread. We didn’t have to upload the cards to safe passage a second time, you will get an email that your safe passage status is clear for the second leg and you just need to go into safe passage for the second sailing and add your reservation number to your account and it will pull over your clear to sail status.

I did a b2b in the Wish. I had to pack because there was something wrong with my first cruise cabin and DCL moved me to another one for the second cruise. There were about 30 or so b2b people on my cruise and we were told just to disembark on our own with our docs including the b2b card to get back onboard. As we came off the ship we were told to go across the street and wait in the testing tents. Only kids were being tested but none of us wanted to hang out in the tent so we stood outside for a while. Eventually DCL let us back into the terminal and we got our new kttw cards. Waited some more then allowed back on just before new folks. AFAIK the only thing open was cove cafe with free coffees. Yes, I was one of the first few folks in line for palo reservations but that didn’t open til about 1pm as mentioned above.
Have fun on your cruises!

I sailed on a b2b on the wish in mid September. We still had to test to get on the ship for our first cruise but not for the 2nd one. We were allowed to leave our stuff in ours rooms and we got access back to the rooms at 1pm. I did take a backpack full of stuff off the ship with me to have things to do for the 3 hours between getting off the ship just after 8am and getting back on just after 11am.

We were B2B on the Wish last month. We did the 3-night and then the 4-night that was extended 2 more nights due to Hurricane Ian! First, you should know B2B cruises are considered completely different and separate cruises, and therefore have different Port Arrival QR codes, Safe Passage QR codes, Health Questionnaires, Key to the World Cards, tip envelopes, photo packages, (all other packages ie. wine, etc.), validating your Mandatory Lifeboat Station on the app, and onboard charging portfolios. Your Room Steward, Head Server, Server, and Assistant servers will already know you're doing B2B. The Room Steward will move your stuff if you have a different cabin for the 2nd cruise, but you will need to have everything packed by 8am on the last morning. If you have the same cabin for the 2nd cruise, you can keep everything unpacked. The Head Server will ask if you want to keep your serving team from the 1st cruise or if you'd rather have a new serving team.

On the last day of your 1st cruise, you'll receive a letter in your cabin with all the details about doing the B2B. People changing cabins were requested to be out of their cabin by 8am and could go in their 2nd cabin at 1pm (even though everyone else had to wait until 2pm). On the last morning of the 1st cruise, we needed to complete the Health Questionnaire for the 2nd cruise. Marceline Market was open for breakfast until 8:30am. Debarkation began around 7am and we were asked to debark by 9:15am with all of our important cruise documents: passport (or birth certificate & driver's license), Key to the World Card, PAT QR code, Safe Passage QR code, and the B2B Card included with the letter (we were not given a designated meeting place, just to debark on our own). We debarked at exactly 9:15 with LOTS of other regular cruisers who's cruise ended with this one. Our KTTW cards were scanned (that we debarked this cruise) and everyone proceeded through immigration. We were sent outside the front of the terminal and those who needed covid testing were sent to the tents across the street and those of us who were fully vaccinated were allowed to reenter the terminal like we had done 3 days prior. We completed check-in for the 2nd cruise, then went through security screening and back upstairs to the waiting room. There were approximately 150 of us and we all waited in the rows of chairs closest to the boarding "Ears." The letter said we would embark the 2nd cruise around 11am, but actual time was 11:15am. There was no announcement made, they just sort of motioned us to come board. We were in the same cabin, so we stopped there 1st to put our cruise documents and wallets back in the safe and drop off our backpack. Then, we went to Cove Cafe, where they had complimentary coffee and a few pastries, but not many seats, so we didn't stay. Marceline Market Bar was also open for coffee and pastries, but we didn't go there. Marceline Market was not open for lunch until closer to noon. I don't know about AquaMouse. Shops are always closed while in a port. Anyone could line up for dining changes outside Luna (facing the main entrance, the line snaked around the corner to the left) but they didn't let anyone in before 1pm. Hope this helps! :)

Any Wish B2B tips that haven’t been shared? Can you request Palo brunch on your 1st cruise for the 2nd? Can’t wait, first B2B (6&7th cruise).

Any Wish B2B tips that haven’t been shared? Can you request Palo brunch on your 1st cruise for the 2nd? Can’t wait, first B2B (6&7th cruise).
You can look for dining 3 days out while on the first part of the cruise. I’m not saying that it’s not possible, but I’ve never heard of guest services doing a waitlist for an unavailable dining reservation on the second leg of a back-to-back cruise. I guess it doesn’t hurt to ask as the worst that can happen is that they can say no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter