Back from 1st Solo Trip and

scoutsmom99

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
IT WAS FABULOUS :cool1:

Hey all,
I just got back Wednesday from my first ever solo trip! I stayed at CBR in Jamaica Bldg 44 room 02. Who says Disney isn't relaxing...it was my most relaxing trip yet! I did a lot of park hopping and found there to be a lot of other singles there as well! One bonus was that when going on rides and into attractions there was always room for one more! On tot they always needed one more to fill a slot so I was able to move through the line there fast! I ate at Le Cellier, Brown Derby, Ohana's, Kona Cafe, and Wolfgang Puck cafe for sit down restaraunts and my servers were always great and very attentive. I met lots of nice people while waiting in lines and on the busses. I also noticed a lot of things I had never noticed around WDW before (like hidden mickeys, different signs, etc). It was so nice to have time alone and away from work that I'm now planning a 10 night Sept solo trip :)

Congratulations! Glad you enjoyed your first solo experience at WDW!

It's great to travel and share experiences with family and friends, but sometimes it's even nice to do things as the spirit move you!

Love solo trips to WDW! :)

Glad to hear you had such a great first solo trip. I had my first solo trip in December (actually just part of my trip was solo) and I loved it so much I'm taking a week-long solo trip in May!

I especially enjoyed hearing that you had such good experiences at sit-down restaurants solo. I didn't do a lot solo sit-down dining in December, but I hope to in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter