back from 6/23 Magic

emoline

Earning My Ears
We had a great time on the 7 day. Had done the 4 day last year and it just wasn't long enough! I will hit the highlights, as most as been covered before.

Palos Brunch-excellent! Went twice and great both times.

Regatta excursion-fabulous! Not to be missed!

Snuba in St John on our own. Easy to do on your own. Trunk Bay was wonderful. Like everyone, would like more time in St Thomas and MUCH less time in St Martin.

Food much better this year (except for Topsiders). Take Servers suggestions. Worked well for us!

We had 2 teens with us. 16 year old had a ball. The 18 year old was sort of lost, as much is for older or younger cruisers. I think she felt a little out of place. But she did take advantage of unlimited internet!

Had a regular room at the Radisson last year and got a suit this year. MUCH NICER and worth the money. Kelsey's next store was really good for dinner.

Took a taxi drive around St Martin. Interesting and worth the money. He took us to Orient Beach and let's just say, the folks you wanted to see nude weren't! HA HA HA! Don't miss the GuavaBerry shop. We brought some back with us. It is delicious. Glad we stopped there.

We did buy 4 bottles of liquor on St Martin. Disney folks told me that I would need to bring all liquor to customs on disembarcation day. That is not the case! Just bring receipts and if you go right at 6:30, they get you right through.

Also, for those of you with a ship board credit, make sure you read your bill to determine what actually gets charged to your credit card. Had I understood the bill better, I would not have had to stand in line at Guest Services along with all the other folks!

BTW, don't stress out about formal night. My husband and Son wore dress pants, shirts and ties and flt very comfortable. We did see lots of tuxes and gowns. Too each his own.

It was a wonderful experience and hopefully we can do the Western sometime.

Any questions, please ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter