• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back Ordered DTD pins

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
My credit card was charged for my BO'd shipment last Saturday.
They must be on the way! I suppose I will get them when I return from sunny CA. :rolleyes:
I need to call and ask HOW they were shipped. I am having the USPS mail stopped while we are gone. But I am thinking they are shipped FedEx!

Are you talking about the event pin that were given out for the map?
I also have some of the Pin station pins backorderd and they told me it would be July before the came.:smooth:
Kris

The DTD store pins -- Pooh Corner, Art of Disney, etc.
I don't recall how WDW Merchandise ships -- Priority or FedEx. Whatever it is, they pay too much. It s/b two day and has always taken a week to reach me.

Thanks for the heads up, Luv2Roam. I just checked with the credit card company and my credit card was charged on Saturday too! I can't wait to receive the pins!!! For some reason, I think Disney ships UPS ground.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter