Backstage Magic Tour 4/22 - 4/27 - 1ST POST UPDATED 4/15

Hey Max,

What kind of activities did they have for you Junior Adventurers?

Truthfully, nothing. The tour is so family-friendly that there was no real need for the Junior Adventurers to go off for their own special tour.

We did get juice instead of wine at the wine tasting, though.

Oh, you could always ask about the Great American Buzz Lightyear Churro Challenge! (Yes I'm obsessed, but you would be too if you rode it close to 50 times in a row.)

Truthfully, nothing. The tour is so family-friendly that there was no real need for the Junior Adventurers to go off for their own special tour.

We did get juice instead of wine at the wine tasting, though.

Oh, you could always ask about the Great American Buzz Lightyear Churro Challenge! (Yes I'm obsessed, but you would be too if you rode it close to 50 times in a row.)

I guess that makes sense... so did the GABLCC have something to do with eating churros during the ride? I think you probably hold the record for most consecutive rides on Buzz Lightyear...

I guess that makes sense... so did the GABLCC have something to do with eating churros during the ride? I think you probably hold the record for most consecutive rides on Buzz Lightyear...

Actually, our Adventure Guide Michael (Who's doing Costa Rica this season, I believe.) told us that if we beat his record of 800,000 points on Buzz he would buy all of us churros. He then changed it to 1,000,000 points (Which was OK, because we had broken over 1,000,000 points as well.) and instead of giving us churros he ended up giving us extra FastPasses.

Best time you'll ever spend at a Disney Park, guaranteed.

Actually, our Adventure Guide Michael (Who's doing Costa Rica this season, I believe.) told us that if we beat his record of 800,000 points on Buzz he would buy all of us churros. He then changed it to 1,000,000 points (Which was OK, because we had broken over 1,000,000 points as well.) and instead of giving us churros he ended up giving us extra FastPasses.

Best time you'll ever spend at a Disney Park, guaranteed.

That's awesome! I don't think I've ever scored more than 300,000 points... LOL

So would you say this trip to Disneyland was way better than WDW? I'm sure you've been there many times since you live in Florida right?

That's awesome! I don't think I've ever scored more than 300,000 points... LOL

So would you say this trip to Disneyland was way better than WDW? I'm sure you've been there many times since you live in Florida right?

I think that they're both 2 completely different experiences, but I can't live without a trip to the Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island. Therefore WDW wins.

But I wish we had some of the rides that they have. Their Space Mountain is so much better then ours.

I think that they're both 2 completely different experiences, but I can't live without a trip to the Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island. Therefore WDW wins.

But I wish we had some of the rides that they have. Their Space Mountain is so much better then ours.

I know what you mean about the Adventurers Club... it's great improv fun. I'm pretty sure you've had MANY interactions with those crazy characters, right?

I know what you mean about the Adventurers Club... it's great improv fun. I'm pretty sure you've had MANY interactions with those crazy characters, right?

Sugar Snap is my favorite. Her and her snide Disney references. That and a certain letter to a certain Mr. Henshaw.

Sugar Snap is my favorite. Her and her snide Disney references. That and a certain letter to a certain Mr. Henshaw.

Yes, and the pre-show is actually quite entertaining too... btw, I hope I'm not distracting you from posting your pics! LOL

Brad: I don't have enough posts to PM you. Please forward the link to your blog. I can't wait to read it. Thanks.

PM sent

Was the rubik's cube thing an actual rubik's cube?

probably not.

i'm just passing through, the tour is done for the day but I am not. I plan on going to Hollywood Forever cemetery and then to see Wicked but hopefully I'll post something new.

had a really good time today doing the disney studio ice cream shop for breakfast, the el capitan, jimmy kimmel live and of course jim henson studios. instead of the aforementioned hollywood tour, they did something very special for us. very special. so much so that they're making us promise to stipulate it may not be done on future trips, so you'll find out about that later (if barb doesn't beat me to it)

PM sent

probably not.

i'm just passing through, the tour is done for the day but I am not. I plan on going to Hollywood Forever cemetery and then to see Wicked but hopefully I'll post something new.

had a really good time today doing the disney studio ice cream shop for breakfast, the el capitan, jimmy kimmel live and of course jim henson studios. instead of the aforementioned hollywood tour, they did something very special for us. very special. so much so that they're making us promise to stipulate it may not be done on future trips, so you'll find out about that later (if barb doesn't beat me to it)

Ohhhhhhh how intriguing. Your blog is awesome Brad. Between you & Max I am getting so excited.
Can't wait to hear about Wicked I was considering that for our Wed night as well.

Hi Brad .. Loving the Blog so far. I too was interested in the WB tour. Do you think I could do it on the Tuesday? We are arriving on Sunday and doing the Universal VIP tour on Monday. What time did you meet for dinner on Tuesday. I figure the WB tour starts at 10:30 and is 5 hours, so I should be back at the hotel by 4:00 pm. Am I close or way off on my guesstimates. Appreciate your input!

Hi Brad .. Loving the Blog so far. I too was interested in the WB tour. Do you think I could do it on the Tuesday? We are arriving on Sunday and doing the Universal VIP tour on Monday. What time did you meet for dinner on Tuesday. I figure the WB tour starts at 10:30 and is 5 hours, so I should be back at the hotel by 4:00 pm. Am I close or way off on my guesstimates. Appreciate your input!

Dinner starts at 4:00 PM, so plan accordingly!

Hey Max ... After reading Barb's blog, I'm thinking I may want to check out the Kodak. It sounds like an awesome tour, and I will be doing the studio thing at Universal!

Hey Max ... After reading Barb's blog, I'm thinking I may want to check out the Kodak. It sounds like an awesome tour, and I will be doing the studio thing at Universal!

I can't say anything about Kodak, but I know I had a fun day at USH!

Except for the Mummy. That just paled in comparison to the one at USO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter