• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BACKStage Magic

isyt

DIS Veteran
I am in a wheelchair for those of you who have done this tour is this possible for me in a wheelchair.

I haven't been on the trip, but I've read others' trip reports and I can't see anything that would be problematic for someone in a wheel chair.

If you're interested in reading a trip report on the Backstage Magic tour, Disneygirl36 wrote an awesome one w/great pics. Maybe it would give you an idea of what the activities look like & if it's something you could navigate. (But I would say it's certainly doable!!!)

Here's the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2035488

Can anyone else help isyt out?

I am in a wheelchair for those of you who have done this tour is this possible for me in a wheelchair.

I think you should call ABD and speak to one of the agents. If you read about the trip on the ABD website they state it isn't a very strenous trip however if you need any help what so ever you would need to have someone with you to provide such assistance as ABD employees and contractors can not help you. I would call and ask.

You should be fine on the behind-the scenes parts of the tour.

However, you will not be able to go to Walts Apartment as that requires you to use the stairs, nor will you be able to do behind the scenes at Soarin' Over California, as that will also require you to use the stairs.

That's all I can remember at the moment. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter