Bacon & Eggs Removed from Waves Menu

When I look at the menu its on there. Unless its something different then 2 eggs any style with bacon.

That's not what is being talked about.

"Bacon & Eggs" is an appetizer on the dinner menu consisting of maple lacquered pork belly, Tillamook cheddar grits, and a perfectly poached egg.
Oh, ok.

I bet anything this is simply a supply issue. Pork is in short supply and pork belly is likely something the supplier can't guarantee availability of for the near future.
Pork is not in short supply. There have been some supply chain issues with packers, but that mostly affected beef, and even that is being mitigated pretty quickly. But agree that they could’ve run into an issue with their supplier—or just decided to change the menu. Happens all the time but stinks when you lose a favorite.

I wonder if it didn't have a high profit margin?
Eggs? That's gotta be one of cheapest ingredients you can buy. Not sure about the bacon but I'm confident that Disney builds-in a high profit margin into every dish it serves...and everything it sells!;)

Eggs? That's gotta be one of cheapest ingredients you can buy. Not sure about the bacon but I'm confident that Disney builds-in a high profit margin into every dish it serves...and everything it sells!;)
I once asked if I could sub something for the eggs on a breakfast platter at Cracker Barrel and the waitress told me eggs only cost them like 15 cents each, so no substitutions. I’d never thought of a per-egg price but that’s pretty cheap—glad my kids like them so much! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter