BAD florists, GOOD florists, and the overpriced Invitation.

Jumpin'Jellyfish

Mouseketeer
OK, we went up to Orlando this past week and had appointments with 3 florists. Disney is too expensive for us. I'm sure you all remember me asking about them, well now I have my own opinions.

I had meetings scheduled throughout the past tuesday and wednesday like so:

Tues.
11am Peddles at a Starbucks

6:30pm Whimsical Wey at the home-office

Wed.
10:30am Impressions at Franks

1:00pm Orlando Florist at shop

Here is how it WENT:

Tuesday:
Wake up to my voicemail, a last minute cancellation from Whimsical Wey, I am now in a bad mood. Something about getting "stuck in New Hampshire". Get ready to meet Peddles. Get to starbucks, order a coffee and muffin. DF and I check our watch, as we are on time and don't see anyone florist looking. 11:30 I make a phonecall to 411 (Peddles emailed me the phone number to starbucks, not hers) 411 cannot find number, call cousin at work, she finds it and I call and leave a message. 1 hour later, Peddles calls me very apologetic saying that she will take $50 off the top hahahaha. THEN Whimsical calls and leaves another message saying that we can reschedule for next week...uh yea, I don't live there and just drove 3.5 hours for this. She leaves another message and says we can have an ONLINE consulation, no thanks.

Wednesday:
Meet with Impressions....she has awesome ideas everyone but yes, very very overpriced. I don't think we will be choosing her although I LOVE everything she does.

Meet with Orlando Florist and fall in love with him. I got so excited talking about everything with him. We picked out all decor. He called me today and gave me the estimate! It was awesome. We are getting so many more arrangements and flowers for our money it is not even funny! I HIGHLY reccommend this place.

And then we came home and our save-the-dates are out!!! AND we got the mail and guess what? We got our ANNUAL PARK TICKETS and luggage tags!!!!!!!! AND WAIT THERES MORE!!! We purchased the wedding bands today!!!! AND I booked our planning session for next month!

:banana: I am so excited!!!

Sounds like your trip turned right around! Congrats!

Can you provide the contact for Orlando Florist? I would love to meet with them based on your review!

Thanks!

I would love to send you to the Orlando Florist:

Ray Wiecenski
2310 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804

www.orlandoflorist.com BUT just to let you know the web site is nothing...they create things the website just had premade stuff.

Definitely ask for Ray. He is the wedding consultant there. Just to let you know what we are doing:

Ceremony:
flowers for the aisle with ribbons
2 large altar arrangements
1 unity candle arrangement

Cocktail Hour:
moving flowers from aisle to tables

Reception:
flowers from aisle to cake table
2 large arrangements to dancefloor
5 tall centerpieces
5 low centerpieces

12 boutineers
5 corsages
6 bridesmaids boquets
1 bridal bouguet
1 free throw bouquet
1 wreath for flowergirl
1 flower wand for flowergirl

ALL for about $3000 cheaper than Disney....hope this helps!:wizard:

They say Disney's Fairytale wedding on them and on the other side you write your info...they are white with light purply color font. They are just a hard covered tag...but nice. No one has ever got them before? odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter