• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bags at airport

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
Is it a good idea possibley at orlando int. airport to go and get the car sorted out first. then go back for the luggage. just to save time.

thanks
sam

Good question SAM,

DH was thinking about going for car while I, my 2 dd's and dd boyfreind collected luggage.

luv AUDREY
XXXXXXXXX:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ONLY 22 HOURS TO GO:cool:

If your going in on a Virgin flight, where most will be using Dollar, then I'd say yes.
Better to do a split if you can, one gets the luggae whilst the other gets the car, saves your bags doing laps around the conveyor belt :) , HOWEVER remember that all named drivers have to show their drivers licenses at the Dollar desk.

were both driving, so we'll have to leave the bags and go back, just wanted to see if anyone else has done this, cause im quite sure we'll be in a rather long queue otherwise. is it possible to come out of the baggage area and go back, as most airports you can-not.

thanks

sam

You cannot leave and go back to the first carousel because you have to clear customs. I wouldn't be too keen to leave my bags just going round anyhow as somebody might pinch them!

You could do the split thing like Dave suggested if you're 'brave' enough (technically you're all supposed to be on one immigration form and they will most likely ask you whether you are traveling alone), that way one of you could atleast be up at the front of the line (you could just wave people infront of you to be seen by Dollar if you weren't ready) so that when the other person turns up with the bags, you could go right ahead.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter