Balcony seating???

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: I purchased 4 Fantasmic Balcony seats for my family for the 10:30 showing on the second night of our stay which will fall on Wed. the 23rd of March of next week. Here is my question. While the 1st show is going on when should we arrive at the Disney Gallery Balcony seating area as far as the 10:30 show goes? Thanks for any suggestions!!! Chip.

I would reccomend waiting until the crowds clear out from the first show since it will be packed!! Or maybe you can plan on being on the opposite side (say torwards the HM) when the crowds let out and then you will be able to go with the flow.
I am so jealous that you got the balcony seating you are going to love it!!!

When we did this last year we were told to get there around 30 minutes early. If you get there too early they won't let you onto the balcony but you can look around inside the gallery. I am assuming the first Fantasmic is around 9:00 so if you get to the Disney Gallery at 10:00 for the 10:30 show you should be just right. You are going to love doing this, we have actually done it twice and will do it again the first chance we get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter