• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bar Riva QSDP Cocktails

KandyM

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had experience with Bar Riva? Wondering if their specialty cocktails are eligible for the QSDP

Bar Riva does not look to be included in DDP. Lounges generally are not included.
IMG_0645.jpeg

Primo Piatto is included.
IMG_0644.jpeg
Restaurants that take QS or TS credits will usually say ‘Some dining plans accepted’ on the main page.

Oh darn. Touring plans site was showing it as included but they are probably not updated yet

Oh darn. Touring plans site was showing it as included but they are probably not updated yet
You know I see it listed on Disneytouristblog too. Maybe it is included as a table service credit?

You know I see it listed on Disneytouristblog too. Maybe it is included as a table service credit?
This is correct, lounges are a TS credit. I believe it was Touring Plans, in one of their articles, that said it was a poor use of a TS credit .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter