Bargains----Updates Throughout>>>>>>>>

This is UK wide

10% off sweets etc as well

Our one is mobbed today - as far as our staff have been told they will close the doors on Christmas Eve so this is a closing down sale :sad2:

Doesn't look good for them but they are still hoping to save some of the business. http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7766810.stm

hope something is done to save them , my dd started a job there a couple of weeks ago just for over the xmas period until boxing day, now looking like they will close the doors earlier, very sad :sad2:

From BBC news.

Woolworths is to hold a store closure sale in all its 815 outlets from Thursday amid growing concern that a buyer will not be found for the firm.

From BBC news.

Woolworths is to hold a store closure sale in all its 815 outlets from Thursday amid growing concern that a buyer will not be found for the firm.

I went in one today, 10-50% off eveything but was picked over and rubbish left.

Argos offers this week - up to 60% off toys, some very good bargains to be had :goodvibes

tescos are having a huge sale tomorrow

Many of discounts at Tesco are on Christmas party food, with champagne being cut from £30 to £15, Christmas pudding being cut from £9.98 to £4.99. Roast potatoes, wine, brie, biscuits, Christmas crackers are being reduced by 50 per cent, along with perfumes, children's bicycles and Hannah Montana dolls.

Today+Friday 20% off Dorothy Perkins+Burtons-online or instore.

The Entertainer have some great bargains online or instore at the moment.

Argos up to 75% off Christmas Shop-decs,trees etc...
20% off ALL DVD's-enter code DVD20.x.

tescos are having a huge sale tomorrow

Many of discounts at Tesco are on Christmas party food, with champagne being cut from £30 to £15, Christmas pudding being cut from £9.98 to £4.99. Roast potatoes, wine, brie, biscuits, Christmas crackers are being reduced by 50 per cent, along with perfumes, children's bicycles and Hannah Montana dolls.

Excellent - i need some champagne :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter