Basement Wars PLUS a "bamf" teleportation video!

Is this like your five hundredth video, but it's still pretty awesome. I am just glad that you aren't totally obsessed with star wars like my friend. He loves star wars galaxies A.K.A. worst RPG ever. I like Star wars games like Battle field 2 and like that, but not epic fail games like Star wars galaxies.

Is this like your five hundredth video, but it's still pretty awesome. I am just glad that you aren't totally obsessed with star wars like my friend. He loves star wars galaxies A.K.A. worst RPG ever. I like Star wars games like Battle field 2 and like that, but not epic fail games like Star wars galaxies.

I've never played galaxies, nor do I want to. It doesn't look that good to me, lol. And actually this is only my second finished video. All my other ones I haven't added effects to 'em yet. It is very time consuming doing this, but it's so worth it.:)

Jordan :darth:

Cool.. did you add the lighted effect to the lightsabers? The sound effects were right on! Good going!

Thanks, yes I did add the lightsaber glow to the poles. I got a new program after Christmas which I can make all kinds of effects. I'm having a blast with it lol.:)

I could use that program! Btw, you forgot to take out your "lightsaber" out of teh movie when you died. I saw a little white stick and started to crack up!

Oh, and in teh beginning too!

Yeah I know, I couldn't figure out how to take out the pole without having the wall and floor all jittery.:lmao:

Hmm, photoshop the backround to a ship and when it gets all jittery, make a little explosion come out of the side of teh ship.
btw, what program are you using?

Hmm, photoshop the backround to a ship and when it gets all jittery, make a little explosion come out of the side of teh ship.
btw, what program are you using?

Sadly, I don't have photoshop lol. The program is called EffectsLab Lite. From www.fxhome.com. I also used this program to make my avatar, the red lightsaber for Anakin, and the pic with the red and blue lightsabers in my sig.

Omg I loved that XD
I wanna make one.

How much is that program? :rolleyes1

And do they sell it in Canada? :rolleyes1

Easter is coming up.
*cough*
*yells at mom*

Aww! Even though I HATE Star Wars,*cough sorry jordan cough* the effects sound pretty good! I can get a little toy gun that squirts water and BOOM! :lmao:

Let's put it this way, you don't want to know the price...:rotfl:

Yes, yes i do. XD

I have a PSP, Nintendo DS lite, XBOX with 28 games, video ipod.

I NEED MORE HIGHTECHNESS.
I've set my sights on the wii.
BUT.
I want to make cool star wars vids so my friends can call me a nerd ;)

Yes, yes i do. XD

I have a PSP, Nintendo DS lite, XBOX with 28 games, video ipod.

I NEED MORE HIGHTECHNESS.
I've set my sights on the wii.
BUT.
I want to make cool star wars vids so my friends can call me a nerd ;)

LOL. 110 bucks..:laughing: I saved up for a long time. But it's worth it!!:thumbsup2 And green, how can you NOT like Star Wars? :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter