Basic Information

kmkDisney279

Earning My Ears
Hi I am currently a second semester freshman. For awhile I have been thinking about doing the DCP. How many credit hours do I need to apply for the program? or can I apply for fall 2016 or spring 2017 now?

Students must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester or have graduated within the past six months. The college program cannot serve as your first semester of school but you can participate during your second semester.

Since you are already in your second semester, you can apply for whatever program that best fits your school plans as long as you meet the other requirements. Right now applications are open for Fall/Fall Advantage 2016. Spring 2017 applications will open in mid-late August.

Would I be allowed to take a semester off of school to participate in the DCP? I'd need to take at least 12 credits to stay enrolled as a student, and I don't think I'd be able to do it while participating in the DCP

Would I be allowed to take a semester off of school to participate in the DCP? I'd need to take at least 12 credits to stay enrolled as a student, and I don't think I'd be able to do it while participating in the DCP
I have the same question... does anyone know?

I think a majority of DCP participants take a semester off from their regular classes for the program. Whether you're allowed or not depends on your school. Disney doesn't care whether you take your regular classes during the program or not.

Many people don't take classes while on their CP. I personally took the semester off during my first CP. However, Disney does require that you meet any criteria that your school has for participation in the college program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter