Baskin Robbins - Free Ice Cream Tonight!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Don't forget to get your free Ice Cream Tonight!

It's for a good cause, but can't remember for what!LOL
They make a donation to a children's charity.

Scratch
:smooth:

I went to two of them and there were lineups out the door and around the corner :( I tried to convince my boyfriend to stay... I said hey, it's free ice cream and it's good practice for Disney *lol* :rolleyes: We ended up getting a container of ice cream at the grocery instead.

DD Ryleigh had therapeutic riding til 6:30 and crashed in the car on the way home. I knew she'd be unimpressed if I took her ...so we missed it too!

We got our free ice cream! You could even get a sugar cone if you wanted.

.54 Cents you could get a 2nd scoop at the one at Cloverdale!

Like they say, you have to be charitable!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

We live 5 minutes away from there... it is really more of a senior centre during the day than a mall... but it is friendly. How was the line up?

They always have it so well organized!

Because it is more of a Seniors Hangout, they have the ropes in the middle of the hallway where you line up and they give you a ticket in order to keep track. This year they also gave out a list of flavours so you could decide what flavour you wanted before you got to the counter.

We tried going to Humbertown but it was so Kaotic!

Too bad you guys didn't go, 'cause we may have run into you! Tanya's been asking how Ryleigh is and whether you are coming to the next DisMeet? Maybe next one, if there is a Wonderland Meet. Whadoyou think? Sandra? I'll probably break down and get season's passes again, since we have seen Lion King and Mama Mia! The theatre deals are great but it's for one night only!

Scratch

We had the same problem bunnyfoo had, except we only went to one BR. The place was packed, with at least 40 people lined up outside waiting to get in. There was no way DH was going to wait. Oh well...maybe next time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter