Looking ahead- park hrs

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
Booked Hotel today and went ahead and made reservations for mythos and toothsome. We plan to attend 5 HHN’s and do some day touring. Anyone have any guesses on park hrs based on last October what we might be looking at for park hours. I know on HHN obviously Universal will close early but what about their Monday and Tuesday hrs? And what time would you forecast IOA to be open that time of year? And last but not least- with early entry- arrival by 0730?

October can be busy. If early entry is 8 am and you want to be closer to the front of the line for Hagrids you need to be at the gates no later than 7:30. Personally I would go for 7:15.

With Express Pass, I think Hagrids is the only reason you’re doing early entry? I cannot imagine early entry through to HHN 😆

We did it last year. We left the park after lunch for a Power Nap and then back to get into one of the holding areas for HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter