"Bawb" tribute

Lorelai

Unapologetic Palm Tree Hugger
I just watched the lovely montage tribute on the home page. Was Bawb the creator of the DIS?

I recommend you check out the dis unplugged podcast forum. You will find out all about the creators of this website and who bob was and his part in making alot of disney magic happen. He will be greatly missed by many many people. :sad1:

I'm not a follower of the Podcasts, however, from all I've read about "Bawb", it's quite clear that he was quite a person and all those who were in contact with him will miss him terribly. What a lovely tribute to him - he and his family are in my thoughts.

I recommend you check out the dis unplugged podcast forum. You will find out all about the creators of this website and who bob was and his part in making alot of disney magic happen. He will be greatly missed by many many people. :sad1:

Thank you...I plan on checking it out. It was a very lovely tribute, and it made me want to know more about his contributions.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter