*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

how did I miss this thread....

anyway brought 120 at BLT - enough for a standard studio in Sept and Dec.
Now there might be a time or two when I go with a MK view. that say will be at WDW next door to the MK.....

can't wait!!!

the fountain is surpose to be only for DVC members who added on.

not sure it is worth 40 more points for me.

waited a long, long time for this place. Sold my OKW to buy at BLT.

We just added on 100 points on Dec 9th. The location is steller and will be a welcome start to our magical vacations every 2 years with the kids. I'm excited to se how the magic kingdom views work out and the viewing platform. My guide said that the platform can hold 400 people max and will probably have no more than 325-350 allowed at one time. He wasn't sure how they are going to handle who is permitted to go up, maybe a possible reservation system he thought. 20% MK views, 70% Lake, 10% Standard views. We are excited and our first trip will be Fall 2010. :thumbsup2

think that only a couple of your days - you will get a ticket to go up to the Top of the World - not all your days.

4-5 days maybe 2 visits - 7 to 8 days maybe 3 times

that type of system to allow everyone.

just remember that at anytime Disney can take this thing back and members will not be allowed to go up. Hoping even if Disney does start to rent it - that on nights when they are not renting it - they let us have it.

oh I can't wait.

Hello Everyone! I just purchased 160 points at BLT!! I am so excited, I just got the paperwork yesterday and am set to close at the end of Jan! This is my very first DVC purchase and things could have not worked out more perfect, it was as if Tink sprinkled dust on everything! :tinker: This was the easiest purchase I have ever made! I am so excited! :jumping1: I am planning on my first trip home to be the first week it's open, so I will be lighting the phone lines up on March 1st! Now the fun really starts, planning on how to use those free points!!!
CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome Home!!
I felt the exact same way when we bought, everything fell into place so perfectly, and I had ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT whatsoever at all that it was the best purchase I ever made!:hug:

I don't know if this has been started yet, but I wanted to start a BLT Groupies Thread!

I am so ULTRA thrilled to own at my lifelong Disney Dream DVC and I'm sure there are more out there..Post Here!

When are you planning your first trip home?
How many points did you buy?
Who is talented enough to create a new and unique "BLT Groupies" Signature logo? (definitely not me):thumbsup2

Join me in worshiping the newest (and IMHO best) DVC:love:

Iam in and I can't wait.....260 pts. for us. I split the contracts up 160 and 100 with one acct.# " It was the peoples choice. lol lol. Thanks everyone for all you help. I will be the talk of X-mass day for sure. THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING.....LOL LOL LOL :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have been having very serious conversations with my DH about the fact that if he is really interested in staying at BLT any time during the holidays we had better have our fingers ready on March 1!;) AND if not..I want to know WHEN we are going!!:)

We are new DVC members @ BLT and are so excited! Merry Christmas to us!
We ( myself & dh, dd4, and ds1.5) plan to again book on March 1st for our October stay.

Now with all of us booking @ once on March 1st, will telephone lines get jammed? Is DVC prepared for the potential high call volume? Maybe they go through this with the grand opening of any of their new resorts, and they will hopefully be way ahead of us!

Go BLT!!!!

Now with all of us booking @ once on March 1st, will telephone lines get jammed? Is DVC prepared for the potential high call volume? Maybe they go through this with the grand opening of any of their new resorts, and they will hopefully be way ahead of us!

Go BLT!!!!

Expect very long wait times... :sad1:

[I M G]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm271/mrdvc/BayLakeTowerDisboardGroupies.jpg[/I M G]

(Of course you guys know that my code is a little off to post the link. Make sure and remove the spaces where necessary!! Hint follows if necessary)

You may preview it in my signature.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the new graphic :thumbsup2 I've made mine slightly smaller so that it fits in with my signature.

Oops - I've had to take mine off for now as it's still too big for my signature.

We're in!!!! We purchased while on the Magic in November. DH wanted to go to the meeting, I was hesitant. Knew that if we went, we would buy and I was right!!

Now we are the proud owners of 220 pts. :cool1: Using our developer points in late June at SSR then planning a visit home beginning of June 2010. Going to get the AP and TIW cards.

[I M G]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm271/mrdvc/BayLakeTowerDisboardGroupies.jpg[/I M G]

(Of course you guys know that my code is a little off to post the link. Make sure and remove the spaces where necessary!! Hint follows if necessary)

You may preview it in my signature.

Enjoy!
LOVE IT!!!!
Thank you so much!!!:worship:
off to add to my siggie

I am very excited to say we purchased 100 points at Bay Lake Tower. I am planning our first visit there for January 2010. It seems so far away, but it was the first opportunity, as we already have plans at SSR Treehouses in October 2009 and in AKV in January 2010 (we'll then move to BLT).

The model rooms look great. I think I will love this resort. Of course, I guess I should mention that I am also in love with AKV and SSR, my other two home resorts.

Hope to see some of you there!

Deb

I'm seriously thinking of going for the add-on; I wish we could do a full 100 or more points right now, but money is tight. Since the smaller add-on options end as of Jan. 14th, I guess I'll have to make up my mind pretty soon! :surfweb:

I'm seriously thinking of going for the add-on; I wish we could do a full 100 or more points right now, but money is tight. Since the smaller add-on options end as of Jan. 14th, I guess I'll have to make up my mind pretty soon! :surfweb:

Another thought as well. If the smaller sales end on Jan. 14th, that will make the whole market of points under 100 vastly smaller than any other resort and will likely command very high returns if you were to sell it in the future. We bought one 100 pt contract and two 60 point contracts (to leave to our children) but if we were ever needing to sell, I'm certain they would be snatched up for a tidy profit. Although they would have to pry the deed from my cold dead fingers :lmao:

First off....
I've been off the boards a bit until the last few days.......Just have to say, THANKS for creating this thread! I "grew up" at the CR and BLT is def. a dream for me! We purchased 200pts. in the first few days and plan to purchase more pts. within the next few months. First trip there will prob. be in Sept.!

I'm proud to be a "groupie"! Thanks MrDVC for the logo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter