Bay lake tower question

mom2boys77

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are new members and have a trip planned for next month. We booked a 1 bdrm villa. I know there is a king bed in the master and a pull out bed in the living area. Does the single chair also pull out? What size is it if it does? Also we will have me, my dh, baby, ds 17, and ds 11. We were thinking of inviting my dad. Would we have to pay extra for him to add him to the reservation? We don't have a dining plan or anything just the room. Thanks!

The baby does not count towards occupancy. You are allowed 5 in the 1 bedroom, so no charge for your Dad. The pull out chair is a single bed size.

Hi, we are new members and have a trip planned for next month. We booked a 1 bdrm villa. I know there is a king bed in the master and a pull out bed in the living area. Does the single chair also pull out? What size is it if it does? Also we will have me, my dh, baby, ds 17, and ds 11. We were thinking of inviting my dad. Would we have to pay extra for him to add him to the reservation? We don't have a dining plan or anything just the room. Thanks!

The sleeper sofa in the living room is queen sized. The sleeper chair is twin sized. Both are in the living room.

The extra bathroom off the entrance to the villa will be an added benefit to you and your family.

We were thinking of inviting my dad. Would we have to pay extra for him to add him to the reservation? !

did you rent thru DVC or CRO (WDWTC)?

if DVC (or points) then no extra charge for adults.

if thru CRO (WDWTC) there was a $25 extra charge at one time - for any adults more than 2.

might have second though - do you kids regularly sleep in the same room as your dad. If not this might be a problem. How old is your dad? for anyone 60 and under the sleeper sofa is fine- but over 60 -- it can be a problem.

Another question to ask is if your boys are comfortable sharing a bed so that Grandpa can come and share the room with them.

Dad is 57. Yes my boys will share hopefully without killing each other lol And we rented through DVC on points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter