Bay lake towers last minute questions!

LindaDVC

DIS Veteran
Checking in tomorrow at bay lake towers
Several last minute questions!
Where are the refillable mug refill stations
If not convenient might as well pack soda and coffee

Also what is available in terms of quick meals or pizza?
Do they serve food at the lounge upstairs? Want to view the fireworks there one night?

Thanks Linda

We do not use the mugs, always have GG bring tons of drinks. I bring coffee and filters from home.

I believe drink stations are by the pool and at CR. Coffee just at CR (but they may have coffee by the pool) and that where you will find your CS food.

We used the CS at CR a couple of times and just bring it back to our villa.

TOWL has some appetizer foods.

CR has some groceries and drink at there store.

:cool1:

CS/QS food at CR has really great selection of food. Sandwich, salads, pizza burgers etc. plus a lot of great extras.

TOWL great for cocktails. Most people go up to the outside roof top balcony for the fireworks, some hang out in the lounge before/and or after the fireworks.

Are you in a studio or larger. We order groceries for breakfast, some lunches, snacks and drinks from Green Grocers and have them deliver to BLT the day we arrive. It so convenient....makes the mornings and evenings very relaxing when you have everything in your villa and do not have to run out for food in the morning or late at night.

:thumbsup2

DS26 will tell you that Cafe Contempo(at CR) has the best sandwiches around!

Yes, the quick service at the contemporary is great. We stayed in march and used it several times. As the others stated, during operating hours the pool bar at BLT has a mug refill station. I usually just took the bridge over to the CR to refill. Have a great trip!

Thanks for answers!
Van is just about loaded for our drive north tomorrow!
Now live 3 hours south near Fort Lauderdale!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter