BCV Lake Views

corpcomp

The 100 Yard Dash and Mr. D
I'm familiar with the woods and pool views but wanted to know if you also have a lake view, looking over towards Boardwalk Villas. Last time we stayed in 457 and had the woods view with a partial view of fireworks. We thought the lake view might be more interesting this time but have not seen any photos in this direction.
Anyone have any. We will be staying in a one bedroom.

I'm familiar with the woods and pool views but wanted to know if you also have a lake view, looking over towards Boardwalk Villas. Last time we stayed in 457 and had the woods view with a partial view of fireworks. We thought the lake view might be more interesting this time but have not seen any photos in this direction.
Anyone have any. We will be staying in a one bedroom.

It's completely obstructed by the BC. Sorry.

no lake view, no boardwalk view. you have to pay cash to stay in the bc/yc
to get a lake or bw view. we paid cash for one night in the bc/yc and we were right over the sab pool. the bcv are quiet pool, canal, valet, epcot/road view.

Best view at Disney, Board walk view. The pool is nice, not same as BC but view is wonderfull.

If you want to see views go to DisZip's BCV web site. There are pics of the views from different rooms as well as the map of BCV and floor plans.

DisZip's website

This is the view from room 547. It would have the best chance of seeing any water other then the pool. You can see the Swan/Dolph. in the distance..
bcv547-2.jpg

If you want to see views go to DisZip's BCV web site. There are pics of the views from different rooms as well as the map of BCV and floor plans.

DisZip's website

This is the view from room 547. It would have the best chance of seeing any water other then the pool. You can see the Swan/Dolph. in the distance..
bcv547-2.jpg

Thanks for the link. We will try for 5th floor woods view this time I guess. Maybe next year stay at BWV for a change of pace and view.

Thanks for the link. We will try for 5th floor woods view this time I guess. Maybe next year stay at BWV for a change of pace and view.

Just for the clarification, there is no lake view from BCV. The BC building is in the way. The views are pool, courtyard, woods and epcot (although MS doesn't recognize this view catagory anymore).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter