BCV or BWV which has the better rooms?

padawans

DIS Veteran
I have stayed at both resorts on the Inn side. I don't prefer one over the other. I just want to know which resort has the best 1 bdr villas. What is your opinion on the condition of the rooms, location, size and views. We are paying cash. I know about the location, restaurants and pools since I have stayed at both.

Both rooms are the same. BCV doesn't have any views. BWV, Boardwalk View is the best view at BWV.

:earsboy: Bill

Cosmetics at BWV rooms will be a little better. The BWV rooms have been refurbished more recently than BCV. The room layouts at both resorts are very similar. As was previously stated, the views at BWV tend to be better than BCV.

I have stayed at both resorts on the Inn side. I don't prefer one over the other. I just want to know which resort has the best 1 bdr villas. What is your opinion on the condition of the rooms, location, size and views. We are paying cash. I know about the location, restaurants and pools since I have stayed at both.

If you are paying cash, you won't get the BW view or the standard view. You'll get the preferred, non-BW, view. Rooms are nearly identical in size and close in decor.

I like BWV slightly better and think they are a bit bigger. I also like the bathroom layout at BWV. There is a bigger counter in the master bath vs the smaller ones that SSR and BCV have.

I stayed in a studio and 2-bdr this past September at both BCV and BWV and BWV was in much better condition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter